Everything posted by Bubba Zanetti
-
Regular Season Bomber News
I love when he uses that helicopter punt that spins the ball sideways. I haven't seen it in a while. Man that must be tough to catch.
-
B.C. /T.O. Calg/Sask
I think it was brains/unwarranted overconfidence. I think the whole going down to the show made him overconfident in his skills and he figures he can just show up and be handed a spot instead of putting in the extra work on his craft. You might look like a football player but if you cant catch....
-
Next Up - Toronto Comes To Town For Friday Night Football - Sellout IGF
Yup he's got some size and big time speed. Spend the last 3 years in the NFL getting seasoned. He could be the big deep threat we are lacking.
-
Next Up - Toronto Comes To Town For Friday Night Football - Sellout IGF
Yeah I'd like to see Bailey in there
-
2019 CFL Season: Around the League
Speaking of Justin Medlock, for all you Game of Thrones fans, has anybody noticed his striking resemblance to Grey Worm??
-
2019 CFL Season: Around the League
Ryan Lankford axed by Ottawa. Justin Medlock says sorry
-
lock of the week 5
Andrew Harris
-
B.C. /T.O. Calg/Sask
That would make a lot of sense
-
B.C. /T.O. Calg/Sask
But but but, all I heard from the mistake to the left before this season was how great their defense was still going to be, it didn't matter who they lost, they got even better because they signed a bunch of 40 year olds, and they were just going to repeat their ridiculous and completely un-repeatable fluky stats from last year. It was going to be such a good defense again that they didn't need a great QB, they were just going to become the 2000 Baltimore Ravens and win it all!!! Collaros was going to be their Dilfer!!!! Id expect that from the mindless zombie hoard of melonheads but it wasn't just the koolaid drinking fans I heard this from. Pretty much everything I watched and read about the upcoming 2019 season was the "elite" Rider defense this, and the "best D" in the league that. All the while thinking to myself how anyone with a brain bigger than a pea could possibly think that their defense could be anywhere near as good after losing their defensive architect as well as Jefferson, Eguavoen, and Antigha.
-
B.C. /T.O. Calg/Sask
That or later tonight when their cousins pregnancy test comes back negative?
-
B.C. /T.O. Calg/Sask
Maybe Luke Schenn can throw?
-
B.C. /T.O. Calg/Sask
No, no, you've got it wrong. They've been saying he is the love child of Matt Dunigan and Warren Moon and Doug Flutie was the surrogate.
-
B.C. /T.O. Calg/Sask
LMFAO
-
B.C. /T.O. Calg/Sask
I think you need atleast 5000 people gathered to be called a crowd.
-
B.C. /T.O. Calg/Sask
Similar to Ferrell except MBT is a worse QB
-
B.C. /T.O. Calg/Sask
Common Arblows! 0-4 Lions would be amazing.
-
B.C. /T.O. Calg/Sask
Him and Chung. Not to mention Walker on the other side. Could have been a Bomber. Hope the extra 20K was worth it.
-
B.C. /T.O. Calg/Sask
Real barn-burner. Can you tell these teams have 0 wins combined??
-
GDT: Bombers vs Ottawa
It really almost seemed like that at times yesterday.
-
GDT: Bombers vs Ottawa
Yeah usually Dunigan's insight is awesome but last night he was Suitor level minus the Rider homerism.
-
GDT: Bombers vs Ottawa
Lol, no kidding. He started talking about how there wasn't much there and it was just hand fighting. Give me a break. Hand fighting is a completely different thing.
-
GDT: Bombers vs Ottawa
Really? The second before he caught the ball I yelled "offensive pass interference" at the TV. I thought it was quite an obvious push off just before the ball got there. The shove clearly caused Rose to break his stride and stumble a bit. The live action and first replay from behind showed it was quite pronounced IMO.
-
GDT: Bombers vs Ottawa
Christ I hope Calgary smashes the Riders tomorrow. Rider losses tend to keep Ripper away. Having said that, I hope the Riders never win another game.
-
GDT: Bombers vs Ottawa
Nice try, it hit his knee, no kicking motion
-
GDT: Bombers vs Ottawa
You know Chandler, just when I think you couldn't be any crappier you go and have a game like this...…..And totally redeem yourself!