Everything posted by Nolby
-
Red zone
Agreed, move him from running back to a 5 wide pre snap
-
Hard Analysis: Is this THE year?
The lack of a serious dline played a huge part in why qbs had so much time to go deep or to have receivers open up. Walter's seems to have addressed that issue and if it doesn't change then Hall is gone.
-
CFL Draft
It says lots of how far along our team has come with not having to draft an onlineman with a first overall pick. Walter's has done an impressive job with this team.
- Ed Tait...Mini Camp Preview (and) Reports
-
New CFL Team ? Saskatoon Stallions
I know it was a joke but even so, putting another football team in Saskatchewan would be like putting another nhl team around Toronto,it'd never work.
-
Ryan Smith to retire
I too am hopeful they bring Gurley into the fold. Experienced and a big body.
-
200 Level: Is the Music Too Loud?
Definitely a non issue.
-
Bombers Off-Season Transactions
I would've been genuinely pissed if they didnt re-sign the guy or even make him an offer. The guy gave everything when he came back and was a huge part in our turn around last year.
-
Bombers Off-Season Transactions
I ain't complainin '
-
Free Agency Frenzy
Riders still don't have a qb and that's all that matters.
-
Walter's Priorities Part 2
It's only fair to determine whether or not Smith is a keeper of you send him out if he can get you around 15 healthy games. gives you a good chance to see if he's got it or not.
-
Getting new Jersey...now who to get??
You're an awful awful man
-
Medlock and Bryant restructured deals finalized
This was kind of the same situation when we signed Barron Simpson years ago. We signed an elite MLB and players seemed to follow.
-
Getting new Jersey...now who to get??
Grabbing a new Bomber away jersey and I'm wondering who to get that's currently a safe bet or do I just go with an older name like Segall, Walby, Robert's etc.. if I go new then I'm looking at Loffler,Leggett.
-
3-Year Contract Extensions For Walters and OShea
Agreed as well. Loved the way Thorpe had Montreals D running this year. Very aggressive.
-
Bombers Off-Season Transactions
Was hoping he'd be a Canadian so he could challenge Rory for his spot. ( I know it's still very early )
-
Around The League Off Season Discussion
Lose Lapo to Toronto for a HC position and we sign Milanovich. It's a win win!
-
Nichols Contract
I like Nichols, his decision making,potential but in no way shape or form is he worth BLM territory money. 375 would be thee absolute highest I'd go.
-
Around The League Playoff Discussion
When you put it that way...yes I am lol
-
Around The League Playoff Discussion
Burnham and Elimimian would be dreams and an early Christmas present.
-
Trade Barker & Milanovich for O'Shea & Walters?
I only want Milanovich in Winnipeg as our new OC
-
You be the Boss
Fully agree. Nichols in my opinion proved he a #1 qb. He may not be as high up there as BLM buy he's more than capable of getting us wins. If he had started the first 4 game of the season, I believe he would've finished some where in the 43-4500 yard range and maybe another win or two for our team.
-
Next .... What changes will bring a Championship?
Bring in some serious competition at kine backer and give a few guys to help compliment Westerman on the D line. Other than Jamaal, that d line was pretty quiet for most of the year.
-
MOS Bringing the gang all back
Thorpe in a heartbeat. loved his aggressive defense.
-
The Manny Show - Loffler was a hit
I loved the hit. I think Loffler was going more for chest and it's just the way Manny positionioned himself at the time of contact.