Everything posted by Nolby
-
Bombers Rookie Camp/Training Camp/Pre-Season Thread
He'll likely be part of endzone packages
-
Bombers Rookie Camp/Training Camp/Pre-Season Thread
Absolutely, I don't know how many catches he's high pointed that no one else could, and way over the top of the DBs....just ask Roberson. He'll play a huge part for first downs and end zone fades, and, if he does go down with an injury, I don't mind having Rasheed fill in either.
-
Bombers Rookie Camp/Training Camp/Pre-Season Thread
Was able to catch a scrimmage, man, I'm so excited to see what a healthy Agudosi can do. He's got speed, big height and a threat at a big receiver we haven't seen in a long time.
-
Bombers Rookie Camp/Training Camp/Pre-Season Thread
Bighill was still walking around with paper work, almost looked like a coach, he's still very involved
-
Bombers Rookie Camp/Training Camp/Pre-Season Thread
Finding depth, O'Shea didn't seem too worried
-
Bombers Rookie Camp/Training Camp/Pre-Season Thread
Was there yesterday and today, whether it's a slow training camp or insanely exciting, sitting there watching is a happy place.
-
Bombers Rookie Camp/Training Camp/Pre-Season Thread
Any idea what time practice is tomorrow? Got a chance to finally take a gander
-
Only Kerwin Bell hitting himself in the junk
I'm so glad he wasn't a Bomber when this happened, I'm assuming Kerwin likes his eggs scrambled too?
-
Bombers Rookie Camp/Training Camp/Pre-Season Thread
I call mine the Vuvuzela
-
Bombers Rookie Camp/Training Camp/Pre-Season Thread
English please....see you at the concessions at 9!
-
Bombers Rookie Camp/Training Camp/Pre-Season Thread
I can't ******* wait!!!! I'll be there at 9 on Sunday, dragging the wifey down there as my mother's day gift to her.
-
Bombers Rookie Camp/Training Camp/Pre-Season Thread
Yes and no. If it's spread out where everyone is averaging decent numbers then it could make the dline scarier. I'd love to see Jj or WJ own the title this year though
- Don't Look Back - 2022/2023 Bombers Off Season
- Don't Look Back - 2022/2023 Bombers Off Season
-
Mosaic Field (IGF West)
Luckily our benches are a little warmer for you guys at playoff time!
- Don't Look Back - 2022/2023 Bombers Off Season
- Don't Look Back - 2022/2023 Bombers Off Season
- Don't Look Back - 2022/2023 Bombers Off Season
- Don't Look Back - 2022/2023 Bombers Off Season
- Don't Look Back - 2022/2023 Bombers Off Season
- Don't Look Back - 2022/2023 Bombers Off Season
- Don't Look Back - 2022/2023 Bombers Off Season
- Don't Look Back - 2022/2023 Bombers Off Season
- Don't Look Back - 2022/2023 Bombers Off Season
- Don't Look Back - 2022/2023 Bombers Off Season