Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nolby

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Nolby

  1. Lions vs Bombers drew up 1.2 m viewers,solid #'s
  2. It's Brandon Stewart
  3. **** Yeah!!!
  4. Wind looks to be around 24kph and up for Sunday and -2
  5. Most of the time I say"DNP" when I wake up in the morning,it stands for "Did not pee".
  6. The ending was I jumped up and tore my meniscus.....shitty ending IMO
  7. I agree but that "any given Sunday " phrase is still there at the back of my mind. We have no business losing this game but just gotta play Bomber ball and get er done
  8. Make sure to bring your hamster so they can power those wheels for electricity
  9. As a Pat's fan,those road whites are spectacular
  10. This would obviously be good for Toronto with a win and the CFL but I don't care about the CFL,I care about the Bombers.
  11. The entire week will be focused on Zachs ankle but he sounded quite confident it won't be a factor for next Sunday. Know of any other bodies we may have back?Houston? How do we match up vs Toronto?
  12. Rourke was terrible as our D made it miserable for him all night,the score really wasn't as close as it said
  13. We were way better this year than last in this game,it shouldn't of been that close
  14. I just picture penny singing this while I read it
  15. There's two games on tomorrow?!?!?!
  16. That's the best looking roster we've seen in a while
  17. I agree,I work outside as a mailman and it was that wind yesterday that was just straight raisin weather. And today was warm,so warm I was pouring sweat shoveling my 40 million square foot driveway.....at least it felt like it.
  18. "Biggie,Biggie,Biggie can't you see,the lights aren't on in the facility" Dudes a perfect example of hard work
  19. "Tis just a windchill "
  20. Yeah,I saw Nick at Walmart still in a walking boot,he done.
  21. Got some healthy bodies back and maybe a surprise or two may be back (Houston),CANT ******* WAIT!!!!!!!!!!
  22. Beauty play call
  23. That's a great problem to have
  24. They're not looking to break into your car if they're up really close to it,they're just wondering what that new technology is. My dad's from Saskatchewan and I still take shots at him (I was born in Winnipeg)

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.