Breathe...

Noeller

On June 28, 2016 at 2:01 AM, Blueballz said:

I saw pretty much more of the same. I would take the game footage and throw it in Wylie 's face and ask him to justify his child like rant.

You are exactly right. 

They need to back the truck up and take mouthy Family Guy and all his Garbage linemen straight to the dump, right along with  Mike Oshea and Kyle .

On 6/25/2016 at 7:12 AM, 3RD AND 1 said:

The schedule for the next 5 games is a tough one. Calgary and Edmonton twice and Hamilton. The Bombers needed to win this game. The fan base is on the edge of their seats. Even if the Offence plays better in Calgary.  Losing the next 5 games would be devastating but is a very likely scenario. I hope for the Bombers sake they can win a minimum of 2 games out of 5 but that is going to be tough given the competition. 

Now that we have seen a couple weeks of play. I am even more concerned for the Bombers and fans alike. Im sorry people Willy is not an Elite QB and shouldnt be paid as one. Im sure Im going to be hated upon but I stick to what I wrote above and would like to add that Willy looks like a back up QB right now. Not a starter

3 minutes ago, 3RD AND 1 said:

Now that we have seen a couple weeks of play. I am even more concerned for the Bombers and fans alike. Im sorry people Willy is not an Elite QB and shouldnt be paid as one. Im sure Im going to be hated upon but I stick to what I wrote above and would like to add that Willy looks like a back up QB right now. Not a starter

You're absolutely right about Willy & fans are kidding themselves if he'll improve.

Its depressing when its week 2 and the playoffs seem like a pipe dream.

We've watched a ton of bad football. MOS has lost 8 of his 38 games by 20 or more, 13 by more than 10. Heck we've lost 7 of our last 24 by more than 20. 1 game out of every three we get our asses kicked. Brutal.

And the mental mistakes are still there. By MOS I mean. That clock management yesterday was maybe the worst I've ever seen when you take into consideration how often something similar to that has happened in the last two years.

Edited by Bigblue204

10 minutes ago, Bigblue204 said:

And the mental mistakes are still there. By MOS I mean. That clock management yesterday was maybe the worst I've ever seen when you take into consideration how often something similar to that has happened in the last two years.

Osh explained that last night in his post game interview.  He said they practice that same scenario and have been able to get off 2 plays without a problem.  However, Willy didn't get the ball snapped at the whistle ( I saw 4 seconds go off the clock before he called for the ball) and the play called which was a quick out to the sidelines was missed.  So Willy improvised  but instead of throwing the ball away. He passed of to in the middle of the field and there was no  way he could have got out of bounds before the time expired.

So not Osh's or any of the coaches fault.

Edited by B-F-F-C

2 minutes ago, B-F-F-C said:

Osh explained that last night in his post game interview.  He said they practice that same scenario and have been able to get off 2 plays without a problem.  However, Willy didn't get the ball snapped at the whistle ( I saw 4 seconds go off the clock before he called for the ball) and the play called which was a quick out to the sidelines was missed.  So Willy improvised  but instead of throwing the ball away. He passed of to in the middle of the field and there was no  way he could have got out of bounds before the time expired.

So not Osh's or any of the coaches fault.

But if he's paying attention, and he sees the qb not getting things together quickly enough. Why not call a timeout? Maybe he didn't notice his QB wasn't getting things together quickly enough....but then wtf was he paying attention to? I know we're talking about a few seconds, and its hard to make those decisions at the time. And you know if this was the first time the bombers have had time management issues under Oshea, I'd understand. But it isn't.