OK I've seen enough

I'm actually not sure if Laine is not "BPA" (Best Player Available) but Toronto needs a center of Matthews calibre to anchor it for the next 10 years, so I'm pretty sure they go need over who may or may not be better at this point. I was just hoping they don't go off the reservation (credit Hillary Clinton) and take the guy we need. If Matthews fell to us it wouldn't be bad either of course ;)

Matthews with two goals against Belarus as well...  we can rest easy once again.

1 hour ago, IC Khari said:

I'm actually not sure if Laine is not "BPA" (Best Player Available) but Toronto needs a center of Matthews calibre to anchor it for the next 10 years, so I'm pretty sure they go need over who may or may not be better at this point. I was just hoping they don't go off the reservation (credit Hillary Clinton) and take the guy we need. If Matthews fell to us it wouldn't be bad either of course ;)

I feel like this is offensive to the indians. (credit Donald Trump)

3 minutes ago, bearpants said:

From everything I've heard (Bob MacKenzie, etc) there is about a .00001% chance TO takes anyone other than Matthews... Even if Laine scores 35 goals in the tourney, TO still goes with Matthews...

But what will the Jets do...  In NHL16, JP is rated higher than PL, so that's what I would do.  :P