Game 73 : Canucks @ Flight

NHL goalie Ondrej Pavelec has a problem with drugs and alcohol, though so far he's managed to complete his games standing up. His luck runs out when a disastrous flu sends his team hurtling toward the bottom of the league's standings. Pavelec pulls off a miraculous end-of-season comeback that results in an career best goals against average. Shaken to the core, Ondrej vows to get sober -- but when a urine test exposes his addiction, he finds himself in an even worse situation.

Game time Tuesday @ 7PM.

Edited by FrostyWinnipeg

7 minutes ago, Mr Dee said:

I'm not sure if we could have lost to this version of the Canucks...

Gotta agree if it wasn't for Markstrom if could've gotten out of hand, Canucks are a real bad team and wouldn't blame the Sedins if they asked to get out, the future not so bright in Lotus land.

The Canucks are probably the worst team in the league. They haven't scored a goal in 3 games. I could have shut them out. Did pav even have to make a tough save? I don't think so. 

If not for Markstrom it's 8 9 10 0.

Canucks are gonna get a high pick and I'm fine with that. They need a high pick. Their prospect pool doesn't really exist. It's Brock Boeser and Thatcher Demko and that's it. Demko is a goalie so really... they just got Boeser 

Edited by Goalie

8 minutes ago, Goalie said:

The Canucks are probably the worst team in the league. They haven't scored a goal in 3 games. I could have shut them out. Did pav even have to make a tough save? I don't think so. 

If not for Markstrom it's 8 9 10 0.

Canucks are gonna get a high pick and I'm fine with that. They need a high pick. Their prospect pool doesn't really exist. It's Brock Boeser and Thatcher Demko and that's it. Demko is a goalie so really... they just got Boeser 

They should have sent the Canucks home early and just had the Jets play the Winnipeg Blues.  At least they would have tried.  Were the Sedins even playing?  I don't know if I saw them even register a shot.  Just brutal effort.  The creaking you heard was the last few Canucks fans jumping off of the bandwagon.