Game 27 : Capitals @ Jets

LOL. Peluso and Thorburn were taking rotating stupid moron selfish idiot penalties for a point last night, Peluso should sit tonight and Armia should dress, that was just a dumb dumb penalty he took, really it was just an awful shift... gives the puck away at the Caps  blue line... gets mad, takes a dumb penalty that is totally avoidable, Caps score. Peluso should sit tonight... Thorburn? My god, how many penalties does he take a game, he should not be playing on the third line.. 

4th line center? lol, Copp is the best player on that line by far... Armia is a winger, he's a RW actually. 

Today is the perfect time to play him and sit peluso... move thorburn to the 4th line

Lowry,Copp,Thorburn

Ehlers,Burmi,Armia or Armia,Burmi,Ehlers. Irrelevant really where the guy plays but it has to be one of the wings

Time for Maurice to send a message to these plugs and that's what they are, they are plugs, they are non skilled plugs who basically, if they don't take a penalty, that's a good game for them.. If they do, and yesterday both took dumb dumb penalties, they should sit the next game. Send a message that these selfish penalties are unacceptable. 

And that's what those penalties were to Peluso especially and definitely the one to Thorburn near the Caps bench was just selfish and dumb, both those penalties cost the team. 

And the worst part about Peluso penalty and I suppose context is important but to the viewer at home on TV or in person at the game, they cut to peluso on the bench after the caps scored, after he got back to the bench, he sat down next to lowry and they were both showing laughing and smiling about something.

Unacceptable. People talk about bomber players on the sidelines laughing and joking around when losing and say it's unacceptable... well, What Peluso and Lowry were doing after the Caps scored on Peluso's penalty, was ridiculous. 

LOL. Peluso and Thorburn were taking rotating stupid moron selfish idiot penalties for a point last night, Peluso should sit tonight and Armia should dress, that was just a dumb dumb penalty he took, really it was just an awful shift... gives the puck away at the Caps  blue line... gets mad, takes a dumb penalty that is totally avoidable, Caps score. Peluso should sit tonight... Thorburn? My god, how many penalties does he take a game, he should not be playing on the third line.. 

4th line center? lol, Copp is the best player on that line by far... Armia is a winger, he's a RW actually. 

Today is the perfect time to play him and sit peluso... move thorburn to the 4th line

Lowry,Copp,Thorburn

Ehlers,Burmi,Armia or Armia,Burmi,Ehlers. Irrelevant really where the guy plays but it has to be one of the wings

Time for Maurice to send a message to these plugs and that's what they are, they are plugs, they are non skilled plugs who basically, if they don't take a penalty, that's a good game for them.. If they do, and yesterday both took dumb dumb penalties, they should sit the next game. Send a message that these selfish penalties are unacceptable. 

And that's what those penalties were to Peluso especially and definitely the one to Thorburn near the Caps bench was just selfish and dumb, both those penalties cost the team. 

And the worst part about Peluso penalty and I suppose context is important but to the viewer at home on TV or in person at the game, they cut to peluso on the bench after the caps scored, after he got back to the bench, he sat down next to lowry and they were both showing laughing and smiling about something.

Unacceptable. People talk about bomber players on the sidelines laughing and joking around when losing and say it's unacceptable... well, What Peluso and Lowry were doing after the Caps scored on Peluso's penalty, was ridiculous. 

Your getting all excited and mad over nothing IMO.

Its waaay to early in the season.

I dont think trying to rush things and force things is the way to go. We started to get an identity last year and IMO we still are growing into it.

Some questions I ponder to keep myself away from chores today...

more importantly,

what chores are you trying to get out of doing?

Peluso has been pretty good the last 4-5 games.

He also pounded a guy who needed that to be done to him, a few games ago.

Some questions I ponder to keep myself away from chores today...

more importantly,

what chores are you trying to get out of doing?

Peluso has been pretty good the last 4-5 games.

He also pounded a guy who needed that to be done to him, a few games ago.

Baseboards and window casings.....

Not a bad game tonight by the Jets but at least one point sure would have been nice.