Ladd-Scheifele-Ehlers
Thorburn-Lowry-Stafford
Petan-Copp-Burmistrov (Peluso mixed in)

Pardy-Byfuglien
Enstrom-Myers
Stuart-Trouba
Chiarot-Postma

Pavelec and Hutchinson

Is Ladd fast enough to keep up with Ehlers and scheif?

Is Peluso dressing?

Pardy probably playing and Pavs starting.

Has Pardy played with Buff?

I'd like to clone Wheeler and have him play on all 4 lines..... maybe teach him to play D too!

LOL ladd with Scheif and Ehlers... c'mon Maurice. That's not gonna go well, guess he wants Ladd to drag down Scheif and Ehlers now too?

Perreault struggling so you promote him to the top line? This is ass backwards stuff.. Peluso dressing? That helps how? Unreal. 

Stuart making tons of mistakes and taking dumb penalties every game is still playing? Awesome... no consequences for playing poorly.. nope, promote the unskilled vets like thorburn and peluso and sit the skilled guys.. Awesome. 

If these lines don't tell you why we are struggling.... my god, i don't know what does.

8-0 St Louis and the Jets don't get 20 shots on goal. 

LOL ladd with Scheif and Ehlers... c'mon Maurice. That's not gonna go well, guess he wants Ladd to drag down Scheif and Ehlers now too?

Perreault struggling so you promote him to the top line? This is ass backwards stuff.. Peluso dressing? That helps how? Unreal. 

Stuart making tons of mistakes and taking dumb penalties every game is still playing? Awesome... no consequences for playing poorly.. nope, promote the unskilled vets like thorburn and peluso and sit the skilled guys.. Awesome. 

If these lines don't tell you why we are struggling.... my god, i don't know what does.

8-0 St Louis and the Jets don't get 20 shots on goal. 

Who would you replace Stuart with....just asking.

Pardy Chiarot or Postma. Stu needs to sit... I get these guys aren't exactly massive upgrades but... I'm not sure they'd be much worse.

Postma plays.... has a bad game... benched... Chiarot plays... bad game... benched. Stu plays... bad game... plays again. .. bad game... again and repeat.

Maurice relies on his vets too much. No consequences for them but a young guy messes up... benched. That's his history. Toronto Carolina Hartford even... it's the same thing. Rely too much on vets and sit the young guys. No consequences for the vets. The culture hasn't been changed yet.

No chance On either goal.

Second one was just a breakdown on the pk by Stuart then trouba and finally stafford.

Tarasenko scores every time on every goalie from there on the first one.

12 straight goals against and none for the jets. Last jets goal was myers vs Dallas

No chance On either goal.

Second one was just a breakdown on the pk by Stuart then trouba and finally stafford.

Tarasenko scores every time on every goalie from there on the first one.

12 straight goals against and none for the jets. Last jets goal was myers vs Dallas

The team is making it very hard for me to defend them....  

They played well the rest of the game tho. Refs sure seem like they will let other teams get away with things the jets don't. Penalty to Lowry was horseshit and St Louis was running around tired in their own zone. Hnidy said it best... that's a penalty for being stronger

Still no real flow to the Jets offence very herky jerky, good on Trouba answered the call and and did quite well, Burmi with his best game in a while, Little Wheeler, and Perreault not bad for a first game together, even Peluso with some hustle tonight. Still another lose and unfortunately losing like winning can be very contagious.