Gold jersey day

Bigblue204

I never thought I would come to this forum on a game day and find so many people so down.  It is a truly sad state of affairs when an organization seems to be bent on doing all it can to alienate the very best of its supporters. Unfortunately the only way it seems to respond is when it looses a bunch of money at the gate. There got to be a better way to get a message across. We're 10 points underdog in our own barn.

I never thought I would come to this forum on a game day and find so many people so down.  It is a truly sad state of affairs when an organization seems to be bent on doing all it can to alienate the very best of its supporters. Unfortunately the only way it seems to respond is when it looses a bunch of money at the gate. There got to be a better way to get a message across. We're 10 points underdog in our own barn.

And that may be an optimistic assessment.

I never thought I would come to this forum on a game day and find so many people so down. It is a truly sad state of affairs when an organization seems to be bent on doing all it can to alienate the very best of its supporters. Unfortunately the only way it seems to respond is when it looses a bunch of money at the gate. There got to be a better way to get a message across. We're 10 points underdog in our own barn.

It's because it's the same old same old from the same old same old. Forum has been pretty tough to come too recently. Really gone downhill quick.

I get what a lot of you are saying...and I understand, to a degree, but man....I think about the offseason and how much it sucks with no games on, and I treasure each and every week of Bombers football. I've got the PVR set for tonight, and I'm gonna race home from work to catch it. Whisky ready to pour. I just can't bear to ever miss a game. Don't get me wrong, I'll have the Jays game on "Last Channel" (Unfortunately no coverage of the Oilers game out here...) but the Bombers is my #1 priority. We only get so much Bombers ball, no matter how bad you might think the season is, gotta treasure each game. Hopefully at least a decent game and not a blowout at half time...

I agree 100%. That's why I'm going to the game tonight. Bombers are still in it. We're due for one upset this year.

Sorry you were disappointed once again.  :-(

Yep, as I said before, only way to get their attention is to stop showing up at the games. Gotta hit 'em in the pocketbook.

I never thought I would come to this forum on a game day and find so many people so down. It is a truly sad state of affairs when an organization seems to be bent on doing all it can to alienate the very best of its supporters. Unfortunately the only way it seems to respond is when it looses a bunch of money at the gate. There got to be a better way to get a message across. We're 10 points underdog in our own barn.

It's because it's the same old same old from the same old same old. Forum has been pretty tough to come too recently. Really gone downhill quick.

Gotta be pragmatic and call 'em as ya see 'em. Our management group and football team sucks.