Season Starts After Labour Day

Floyd

Simmons backs up Bass at WIL and Hurl at MAC.  Randle's the SAM, basically a DB.  Shell's his backup.

Bass-Simmons-Hurl were on the field earlier...  either way, Shell is not the answer.  I'd take Unamba right now.

With Randle.  They ran the odd 30 front with 3 linebackers.  None of those guys can cover a receiver.  The front 7 is basically the front 6, and that's universal in the Canadian game.

Unamba can't cover anything and takes stupid penalties.  The only game he played significant snaps for the Riders he took 3 IC penalties.  He's terrible.  Not sure why people get fixated on terrible players.

I know exactly what Unamba is... not fixated at all but the problem is we replaced him with Shell, who's just not that good any more.

If Randle is down, do we plug in Posey or Kearney?  Move Leggett?

Simmons backs up Bass at WIL and Hurl at MAC.  Randle's the SAM, basically a DB.  Shell's his backup.

Bass-Simmons-Hurl were on the field earlier...  either way, Shell is not the answer.  I'd take Unamba right now.

With Randle.  They ran the odd 30 front with 3 linebackers.  None of those guys can cover a receiver.  The front 7 is basically the front 6, and that's universal in the Canadian game.

Unamba can't cover anything and takes stupid penalties.  The only game he played significant snaps for the Riders he took 3 IC penalties.  He's terrible.  Not sure why people get fixated on terrible players.

I know exactly what Unamba is... not fixated at all but the problem is we replaced him with Shell, who's just not that good any more.

If Randle is down, do we plug in Posey or Kearney?  Move Leggett?

Leggett to SAM and Sherman to Safety might not be the worst option.  Sherman looked pretty good at safety in the preseason.  

Posey or Kearney will probably come on. How they will align the secondary we'll have to see. Kearney, Leggett and Washington would be the guys who might play SAM.

guess we find out this week now that randle is hurt.. im thinking teague gets in at SAM or moe goes to SAM with sherm at safety..