Bombers Add INT Kicker to PR

TrueBlue

Honestly, outside of a couple i believe 4 or 5 missed extra points and a couple maybe 2 or 3 bad punts, has LH really been as bad as people believe he has been? Or do we just remember the bad things and forget about the good? 

That's a lot of points he's taken off the board for us and given to the opposition in the case of the bad punts/punt he didn't get off.  The other blocked punt was a missed blocking assignment.  To me his placekicking is good, but cold hard fact is that he's hitting 74% of his kicks for points (FG's and converts).  Those are Westwood-esque numbers and worst in the league by a wide margin.

Lirim's numbers...broken down a bit more...

Just FGs - 14-17 82.4% - 5-5 20-29 yds, 2-3 30-39 yds, 2-3 40-49 yds, 3-4 50+ yards - longest 53 yards.

Lirim has missed 5 converts, Bede and Shaw have missed 4, Paredes 3

Medlock is a phenomenal 33-34 on converts

Hajrullahu however, leads in KO singles with 5

This is definitely insurance and an opportunity to workout a couple of kickers should we find ourselves looking for a new one in 2016.  However, I'd be surprised if LH gets a NFL invite.  He's not showing the accuracy on fg's that's needed in the NFL nor the placement on punts.

I support his NFL dream but this years performance is doing nothing to support his goal. 

Lirim's numbers...broken down a bit more...

Just FGs - 14-17 82.4% - 5-5 20-29 yds, 2-3 30-39 yds, 2-3 40-49 yds, 3-4 50+ yards - longest 53 yards.

Lirim has missed 5 converts, Bede and Shaw have missed 4, Paredes 3

Medlock is a phenomenal 33-34 on converts

Hajrullahu however, leads in KO singles with 5

Also dont forget his coffin corner accuracy. Its pretty solid..

This is definitely insurance and an opportunity to workout a couple of kickers should we find ourselves looking for a new one in 2016.  However, I'd be surprised if LH gets a NFL invite.  He's not showing the accuracy on fg's that's needed in the NFL nor the placement on punts.

I support his NFL dream but this years performance is doing nothing to support his goal. 

You miss a 30-39 yarder in the NFL and you're gone the next day... he's likely not getting any NFL opportunities yet...