top 3 off season moves

Nolby

The other part of the Watson for a draft pick and cap room trade.  Once known as the throw-in, then as the training camp fodder, maybe finally known as his parents named him - Kris Bastien.

He's not going to get to start until someone ahead of him gets nicked up, that's just the way it works.  Once he's in, they might not be able to take him out.  He's done everything right so far, and I have no reason to believe that will change once he's in a game situation.

Two other players.

This pick was almost mackavellian in its ingenuousness.. Let's hope it's more muamba and less pencer tho :)

Top three

1 sign bryant

2 draft chung

3 sign westerman

bottom 3

1 Keeping MB as OC

2 Going off the board so early and often in the draft.

3 Still lacking depth at returner. (best efforts, and bad luck. But excuses dont win football games)

Does any team really have depth at returner tho? I'm pretty sure almost every team goes to panic mode when their ace KR/PR gets knocked out of a game or injured for any extended period..

All 3 are ridiculous. 

1) We don't know the Cap/SMS necessities involved in this one

2/3) How can you hold a gun to a guy's head and make him sign something???

None of them are ridiculous and will be costly. I agree that there is likely reasons behind all of these non moves. However, at the end of the day they didn't get done. Just my perspective. Yes, I blame Mack for not re-signing Labatte as well. No one said it was easy to be a GM in the CFL.

Top three

1 sign bryant

2 draft chung

3 sign westerman

bottom 3

1 Keeping MB as OC

3 Still lacking depth at returner. (best efforts, and bad luck. But excuses dont win football games)

I'd like to hear you're in depth analysis to back this one up... Chungh was considered by many as the best player in the draft... based on rankings Richards, went about where he was projected... Morgan was maybe about 5 spots early...

Top three

1 sign bryant

2 draft chung

3 sign westerman

bottom 3

1 Keeping MB as OC

I'd like to hear you're in depth analysis to back this one up... Chungh was considered by many as the best player in the draft... based on rankings Richards, went about where he was projected... Morgan was maybe about 5 spots early...

Going off the "I'm a Bomber fan who posts on an a fan website/I like/want/we should draft that guy cause he's getting love on a football fan forum" board perhaps, but not the board that real paid professional football people who do things like scouting, interviews, watch game film, attend games etc. use ...