Brandon Banks Tweets

Booch

man this guy's maturity..or lack there of it and "me first" attitude is quite the indicator that I would never want him on my team.

Spouting off and making challenges like he is is laughable and I know as a veteran player on if he was on my team he would be sat down and talked to by some of us and put back in his place.

He proved last year when going gets tough and adversity pops up he quits..and for being 5 foot nothing and 100 and next to noting he best be keeping his lil yapper closed and play ball....his head should be on a swivel now if he was wise.....friggin tool

Anyone who says they wouldnt want Banks on their team is either an idiot or a liar.

Never, ever been a professional sport in any era that didnt have self absorbed extroverts like Banks. 

Only difference with Banks is he is more flamboyant about it because the present media age allows for it.

If Brandon Banks was six feet tall, nobody would talk about him as much as they do. Sure, he can break the big one. So can a lot of guys. He knows how to market himself though, that's for sure.

He's no better than guys like Kendial Lawrence and Troy Stoudermire in the return game.

If Brandon Banks was six feet tall, nobody would talk about him as much as they do. Sure, he can break the big one. So can a lot of guys. He knows how to market himself though, that's for sure.

He's no better than guys like Kendial Lawrence and Troy Stoudermire in the return game.

well that and crying like a bleep when your return gets nullified due to a penalty.. actual tears and everything... instead of just manning up, lining up and trying to help your team win.

But he is more than a returner. Which is the point.

He is an excellent multi dimensional player with the stats to back it up. I dont like the silliness either to to fluff him off as an average player who's being overrated is assinine.

He had a decent year. Let's see if he can do it again.

Good punt return stats, average kick return and receiving stats. A good player who is small in stature. Not a special player by any means, other than the fact that he can play football while being that small.

He is an excellent multi dimensional player with the stats to back it up. I dont like the silliness either to to fluff him off as an average player who's being overrated is assinine.

His claim to fame is returning the football. Denying that is asinine. His offensive output is average. No one was calling him an average player, just that he is no better than other great returners in this league yet he conducts himself like a prima donna. Those are straight up undeniable facts my friend.

You Kitty Cat fans are sure in full on defend Banks mode right now though. Still smarting from Williams giving you the big FU, I guess. Bottom line in all of this is that Williams has proven he is a far superior overall football player to Banks, and Banks should not not be whipping anything out on the table to be measured. If that's what Banks wants to do, come on over and talk to our man Stoudermire. He better bring his crying towel though because Stoud's junk is quickly becoming the stuff of legend.

Kendial Lawrence is as much an offensive weapon in Edmonton as he is a returner... Banks is just another run of the mill kick returner who takes some offensive snaps. There are tons of those guys in the league. Most of them don't cry like a spoiled brat when a penalty brings back a return. 

IMO (and it pains me to say this, because the Bombers had Lawrence and let him go last year) Kendial Lawrence is easily a more talented player than Banks.

Total combined yardage last year was 1968 for Banks, 1819 for Lawrence.

Give Banks the advantage until you see that Banks put up 1968 in 16 games. Lawrence put up 1819 in an astounding 9 games. That's over 200 yards a game.

But nobody cares about Lawrence because he weighs more than 150 pounds and doesn't whine like a little brat.