Daylight Savings

Jacquie

Why are you moving east Duressler?

I gotta think that because hes living in Saskatoon is enough reason as to why.

Yeah, pretty much this.

Overcrowded, not much to do, and very little surroundings.

Other than the Saskatoon side, I'm pretty excited to move to the east coast. Beautiful, lots of outdoor activities, and closer surroundings.

Looking for change. Not very satisfied living in Saskatoon. The only thing I will miss in Saskatchewan is my house and going to Rider games. Other than that, it's pretty boring and ugly out here. My personality is better suited in the east where I can get out of the house and do more.

Plus, CFL games are national, so I can still enjoy Rider games on TV :).

Looking for change. Not very satisfied living in Saskatoon. The only thing I will miss in Saskatchewan is my house and going to Rider games. Other than that, it's pretty boring and ugly out here. My personality is better suited in the east where I can get out of the house and do more.

What about your Blades?  You'll have to adopt a QMJHL team.   :D

TV over Mosaic? Easy choice

Yeah but places like Moncton, Fredericton, Charlottetown or Sydney? I can see Halifax but there's nothing in those other places. Even Regina would be better.

Thought you said you were 15. Fifteen year olds don't own homes. How is going to the East Coast even farther away from the CFL going to be better for you? It's your life so you can do whatever you want. Best of luck.

What about your Blades?  You'll have to adopt a QMJHL team.   :D

Yup, will be cheering for the Sea Dogs next season :D!

Thought you said you were 15. Fifteen year olds don't own homes. How is going to the East Coast even farther away from the CFL going to be better for you? It's your life so you can do whatever you want. Best of luck.

There is a lot more to this move than the CFL. If this was based solely on the CFL, I would be staying. But sports aside, I don't like it in Saskatchewan. There is surprisingly not much to do here and very little surroundings.

New Brunswick may be small, but it has a lot of history, so there are many places to visit still. And the summers last much longer there too, so less cabin fever. It's also close to Quebec and the US, so it takes a day or less to visit places like Montreal, Boston, and New York.

It looks nice too. Lots of trees, and it's by the Atlantic Ocean!

------------------------------

And just because I don't own the house, doesn't mean I don't live there :P.

Yeah but places like Moncton, Fredericton, Charlottetown or Sydney? I can see Halifax but there's nothing in those other places. Even Regina would be better.

But you're not a teen. Teenagers are in high school. They don't care about stuff like this. They just want to be with their friends. If we had moved our kids out of Calgary when they were teens to another city it would have been like Hell in our house. So come clean, ever since you got here you claimed to be a 15 year old & we believed you. You're in your 20's or 30's...

Lol, I appreciate that you think that I am older, but I'm not. I was 14 a year ago when I joined up here, and I turned 15 3 days ago. It would be a lie to say I am any older.

I know a lot of what I am saying doesn't sound teen like, but that's because I am not like a lot of teenagers. I was raised to be more open minded. I also don't have a tonne of friends. My primary friends are my family, so it isn't as hard for me to move out.

Not really sure what else to say. I thought it was alot more obvious that I was younger. Also doesn't make sense that I would lie that I'm younger. If anything, it would more likely that I'd lie that I'm older.

Lol, I appreciate that you think that I am older, but I'm not. I was 14 a year ago when I joined up here, and I turned 15 3 days ago. It would be a lie to say I am any older.

I know a lot of what I am saying doesn't sound teen like, but that's because I am not like a lot of teenagers. I was raised to be more open minded. I also don't have a tonne of friends. My primary friends are my family, so it isn't as hard for me to move out.

Not really sure what else to say. I thought it was alot more obvious that I was younger. Also doesn't make sense that I would lie that I'm younger. If anything, it would more likely that I'd lie that I'm older.

I dunno... Not convinced.