Chiarot out?

Rich

Wait.  He engaged in a fight (I didnt see the game) and potentially broke his wrist as a result?  Boy I love fighting in the NHL...

Good thing we have some depth.

Im not a bandwagon jumper (either way) but if I was forced to bet money, it would not be on the Jets to make the playoffs and what a soul-crushing development that would be...

Its not bandwagon jumping to be realistic about the team.

A few weeks ago when Hutch came back down to earth I made a comment that we now had two solid back ups and people attacked me.  The real crazies are the ones that cant see reality.

Ill never jump off the Jets bandwagon.  Love the team.  But it certainly wont surprise me to see them miss the playoffs.  Unless something changes, they WILL miss the playoffs.  The team that has been playing lately with average-at-best goal tending, undisciplined penalties, poor D...that team aint making the playoffs.

Well you cant say the Jets didnt give it a good try with all these injuries.  To even be in the hunt is probably commendable at this stage.  Injuries and firggen Dubnyk are conspiring to end the Jets' season early.

Fricken AZ! Why they trade that guy?!

Speaking of goalies....peeps talked about Perreault being the best free agent signing. I would say it was Hiller in Calgary.

Broke something in his fight, I presume...

isn't fighting in hockey great? So much skill involved. way better than an actual, boxing match for instance.

And he really proved something with that effort didn't he?   anyway, it sure helped the  team a lot. Who knows how much  they would have lost that game by

if he hadn't had that fight.

:rolleyes:

Yikes we really are not getting the breaks... well the good breaks.  

I wouldn't jump the bandwagon purely because Chiarot is out,  we did well with guys Harrison and Pardy...   it just is really unfortunate that we can't stay healthy when we need it the most...

Yikes we really are not getting the breaks... well the good breaks.  

I wouldn't jump the bandwagon purely because Chiarot is out,  we did well with guys Harrison and Pardy...   it just is really unfortunate that we can't stay healthy when we need it the most...

This team was down 4 Dmen and handled it fairly well 2 months ago.

The loss of Perreault however, that's the tough one to overcome.