Jets @ Washington

Rich

I was hoping they'd go back to Hutch.  He might have let in four goals against Edmonton but I thought he played okay and was incredible in the shoot out.  It was a tough game for a goalie with very little action for long stretches and then when there was action, the Oilers have some mighty fine players.

I hope Klingberg gets a chance for whatever it will be on the 4th line.  I had always hoped he'd be more than he's been.

Pav last 7 games 3-3-1 911 save percentage

Hutch 3-2-2 893 save percentage.

Pav has been slightly better the last 7 games actually.

Big fan of Hutch but this surprised me a bit when i read their records and save percentage over the last 7 games. 

Yeah...but the bigger picture speaks the other direction.  Hutch is a rookie, lets not forget.

I'm OK with Pavs starting tonight because he does have a Dallas game in him once and awhile and has more experience at this time of year. Excited that Stafford's back and would love to see Buff move up but it would be interesting to see what Klingberg or Pardy ;) can do on the 4th line.

I only watched the first but from what I saw was purely a team being out played... Pavs made some big saves.    It appears that we were in penalty trouble yet again...   

I hope the team squeaks into the play offs but I would not expect much more then a first round exit.   

Washington is going to light us up tonight so its probably better that Pavs is in net.

The optimism! It's so... Overwhelming. Can someone be that hopeful? Didn't think so.
Or maybe I just know what I'm talking about.

It's not rocket science to conclude a team with that much fire power is gonna light the lamp.. Regardless, I tend to hope the team can rise above.. Optimistic, hopeful that they can win...

Pessimistic attitudes rub me the wrong way..