14 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the SuperBowl?

• New England by a lot
    • New England by a little
    • Too close to call
    • Seattle by a little
    • Seattle by a lot
    • Other

Had to work tonight but damn glad to hear and see my Pats won (pvred the game at least).  Nothing but respect for the Seahawks, they were daunting opponents.  Kudos to Chris Matthews on a good game too, really nice to see albeit in a losing cause.  I know the Seahawks are taking flak for passing and not handing off to Lynch on that final Seahawk drive, and rightly so, but it was a hell of a play by Butler. Half a second too soon and it's PI, half a second too late it's caught for a TD.  Nicely done by the rookie Butler.  Now I can finally put the previous two Pats SB appearances behind me. 

Just the way Kraft went off when he was first interviewed by NBC & then a few minutes later accepting the SB from Goodell. He kind of rubbed it in. 

I'll reserve judgement until I see it myself.  To be fair from his POV he has had to take a lot of flak and @#$%talk these past two weeks regarding "Deflategate" from nearly everyone not residing in the greater Boston area.

Just the way Kraft went off when he was first interviewed by NBC & then a few minutes later accepting the SB from Goodell. He kind of rubbed it in. 

I'll reserve judgement until I see it myself.  To be fair from his POV he has had to take a lot of flak and @#$%talk these past two weeks regarding "Deflategate" from nearly everyone not residing in the greater Boston area.

To each his own. 

great finish to the game.

Im more interested in the half time show generally though.  And I love how every year people hate the half time show.  Katy Perry was great and the spectacle was great.  Katy seemed to be singing to me but obviously had backing tracks (and rightfully so for two reasons: 1) to make sure she sounded production-level from start to finish and 2) had there been any technical issues, they need to make sure the show goes on).  Sure, the dancing sharks were goofy but it was definitely on-point with her sound.

Lenny Kravitz was cool.  Would have liked to see more.  Missy Elliott was fine for the surprise but her singing a "hit" from, what, 13 years ago?  I dont know...is that old enough to be a classic? 

The only thing I'd say is, shouldnt the half time show be as modern and representative of that particular year as possible?  Shouldnt the feature or at least the surprise be people like Iggy Azalea, Ariana Grande or even Taylor Swift?  Or a legendary act like Rolling Stones, Bon Jovi etc.  Katy Perry is popular but she's a bit two years ago isnt she? 

But yeah, she was cool.

Patriots came through after a hard fought game.

An instant classic.

Brady shredded the 'greatest secondary of all time' for 4tds, 328 yards and 37/50 completions.   Those two INT's are essentially erased by the 4 TDs. 

He took a lot of hits and kept sharp.

Couldn't be happier to beat the classless Seahawks, who can't keep their mouths shut.

From what I read now days artists pay to play during the half time show rather then the opposite.

So I assume Katy Perry is trying to push more downloads and CDs.

The effects were awesome but you can only do so much with an artist with little talent. Perry is a cookie cutter studio artist musician... She doesn't have the ability to sing raw and live like Bruno Mars.

To each his own. 

Got a chance to see what you were talking about.  From what I saw the NBC reporter brought up deflategate first and essentially baited him into responding.  Kraft's answer was fine to me, didn't get carried away and kept it short and sweet.  His podium comments did reference 9/11 which I would say were a bit over the top (but not much different from the Seahawks a couple of weeks ago comparing their playoff win to the struggle Martin Luther King went through).  Other than that I thought Kraft did alright.  If he was rubbing it in it was maybe in that glance he shared with Goodell for about a second or two when he received the Lombardi trophy.  And that doesn't bother me in the slightest.

I admit I probably have my Pats coloured glasses on when it comes to Kraft.  But in all fairness you may have your own shades on, since I did see it mentioned on another thread you are a Seahawks fan.  

To each his own. 

Got a chance to see what you were talking about.  From what I saw the NBC reporter brought up deflategate first and essentially baited him into responding.  Kraft's answer was fine to me, didn't get carried away and kept it short and sweet.  His podium comments did reference 9/11 which I would say were a bit over the top (but not much different from the Seahawks a couple of weeks ago comparing their playoff win to the struggle Martin Luther King went through).  Other than that I thought Kraft did alright.  If he was rubbing it in it was maybe in that glance he shared with Goodell for about a second or two when he received the Lombardi trophy.  And that doesn't bother me in the slightest.

I admit I probably have my Pats coloured glasses on when it comes to Kraft.  But in all fairness you may have your own shades on, since I did see it mentioned on another thread you are a Seahawks fan.  

Anyone But The Patriots was my mantra. Oh well...