Chat Room Down

Rich

I know there are a few people that use the chat room during Jets games so I'm posting this notice in here.

The site’s hosting company had a bad outage yesterday that sent a whole bunch of their websites down (some of you might have noticed that the board was down for 10 – 20 minutes yesterday afternoon). 

I suspect they had a power outage or something and all of their servers crashed badly.  There are some funny logs on the website that seem to correspond with that time frame, and software support has said that those events are the likely reason the chat room isn't working, and some things need to be cleaned up.

I do have a support ticket in right now with the hosting company to get this looked at and fixed.  My guess is they are pretty swamped right now cleaning up the after math from their crash yesterday, so I don’t yet have a time frame on when it will get fixed and working again.

I will keep you updated.

Been working to get this fixed but getting push back between the people who make the forum software and the hosting provider.   Both think the other needs to fix it.

Chat room unlikely to be working for tonights game.