Game 28: Ducks at Jets (Coach Gordon Bombay in the house) !

Goalie

Gonna say it, happy kane is hitting the net this game but he needs to start scoring. 

What i like about Kanes game is even if hes not scoring hes not totally useless.

People can ***** n moan about him all they want but you have to respect his game and his understanding that he can do other things to help the team.

Gonna say it, happy kane is hitting the net this game but he needs to start scoring. 

What i like about Kanes game is even if hes not scoring hes not totally useless.

People can ***** n moan about him all they want but you have to respect his game and his understanding that he can do other things to help the team.

As i jam my foot in my mouth.

Grrrr

Anaheim tv guys just said he must have read scouting report that says Pav goes down like that in that short side situation. KInda funny.

Pretty much all goalies do that now. You just need an absolute perfect shot to best it.

Yeah, if it's done right at that angle it takes away about 98% of the net.  Once in a while a sniper is going to hit that 2%.  More often than not they shoot over the crossbar trying to find that sliver of space.  That was an amazingly accurate shot.

I must have been a bad luck charm yesterday - I watched about 3 minutes and saw two Duck goals.  If I had stopped walking past the TV the Jets probably win 3-2.