A Bomber loss tonight means _________

I.) we're still better than the last few seasons

Are we ? We lost to and expansion team ? Isn't it more painful to give up hope that they might be better and then pull it way ( our hope ) its actually tougher to watch than last year at least last year Tim Burke was more fun to listen too MOS has the same answers everytime...And last year it wasn't as disappointing since we didn't think they had a chance in the games...

L) Kpt Krunch reveals himself as Abe Simpson and goes on a search for Matlock to fight his case in forcing the Bombers to remove Drew Willy as starting QB and bring in Henry Burris as his replacement.

How about Mr. so called Perfect gives it a rest. Now you're putting words in my mouth. What's wrong Mr imperfect - I'm too right for you?

L) Kpt Krunch reveals himself as Abe Simpson and goes on a search for Matlock to fight his case in forcing the Bombers to remove Drew Willy as starting QB and bring in Henry Burris as his replacement.

How about Mr. so called Perfect gives it a rest. Now you're putting words in my mouth. What's wrong Mr imperfect - I'm too right for you?

What you don't seem to get is nobody is right, that is your opinion, and just your opinion, opinions are like assholes really, we all got them. Not sure why you think you are right alll the time and not sure why you have to let people know you think you are right always, you lack some confidence bro? Need to feel all big and like you matter on a fan forum or something? You aren't right, it's just your damn opinion. You need to understand that. But for some reason you like to play the I'm right everyone else is wrong game, THis is a fan forum dude, nobody is right, nobody is wrong, it's all just opinions but i do know that you blaming Willy all the time, well this isnt opinion, this is fact, You are dead wrong.  Get a sense of humor too, you take yourself way too seriously on a fan forum. 

I'm right, I'm right, I'm always right and i need to say it in everyone of my posts which are the exact same after every loss.. Give it a rest dude.  

Repeating the same crap after every loss doesn't make you right, it just makes you very repetitive. 

What you don't seem to get is nobody is right, that is your opinion, and just your opinion, opinions are like assholes really, we all got them. Not sure why you think you are right alll the time and not sure why you have to let people know you think you are right always, you lack some confidence bro? Need to feel all big and like you matter on a fan forum or something? You aren't right, it's just your damn opinion. You need to understand that. But for some reason you like to play the I'm right everyone else is wrong game, THis is a fan forum dude, nobody is right, nobody is wrong, it's all just opinions but i do know that you blaming Willy all the time, well this isnt opinion, this is fact, You are dead wrong.  Get a sense of humor too, you take yourself way too seriously on a fan forum. 

I'm right, I'm right, I'm always right and i need to say it in everyone of my posts which are the exact same after every loss.. Give it a rest dude.  

Repeating the same crap after every loss doesn't make you right, it just makes you very repetitive. 

Hey goalie - why don't you go back and read. I stated an opinion that's all. Mr. Imperfect called me out. Now he's putting words in my mouth. I hate Burris - and was very upset with the Bombers when they offered him a contract. I was one of the happiest people here when he shunned us and signed in Ottawa instead. I was happy we got Willy - and I still stand behind him. I just sick and tired of week after week reading thread after thread and post after post about how bad Grigsby is, our Oline, our play calling, our run defense but yet no one says a thing about Willy. 9 TD passes in his past 13 games now. All I'm saying is he still has a long way to go. 

Mr. Imperfect started insulting me because of my opinion. So excuse me for standing up to him. Are you his lackey?

It would mean either 1 or 2 games back of BC. Turns out BC lost so still 1 game back.

Truthfully the future is still 100% in the Bombers hands. Just think if the Bombers can get

4th place. That road to the GC will not be nearly as hard as playing in Regina or Edmonton and then Calgary.

Instead Hamilton and the Toronto or vies versa. The East is the way to travel.

Head East young men. For in the end it's a much easier road that takes you all the way to the West Coast.

It would mean either 1 or 2 games back of BC. Turns out BC lost so still 1 game back.

Truthfully the future is still 100% in the Bombers hands. Just think if the Bombers can get

4th place. That road to the GC will not be nearly as hard as playing in Regina or Edmonton and then Calgary.

Instead Hamilton and the Toronto or vies versa. The East is the way to travel.

Head East young men. For in the end it's a much easier road that takes you all the way to the West Coast.

I dunno about that one to be honest, the east was really ripped apart in the early parts of the season with injuries, I mean hamilton lost collaros for several weeks, several other important pieces have been and are out now too for them (gable being one), Toronto has been crippled with injuries, Owens, Durie, Coombs.

Now those 2 teams are slowly getting healthier and are starting to play much better. Hamilton and Toronto are very good teams when healthy.