Redblacks at Als - The Crap Bowl

Crompton looked decent out there, I think people have to keep in mind it was his first start and Ryan Dinwiddie's his offensive Co-ordinator.

Hopefully the ALS stick with him for the rest of the season, I absolutely loathe 2 qb's systems, and it won't help someone like Crompton or whomever develop.

Ottawa needs a QB, Burris is getting worse out there. I was never a fan of Demarco and I don't see any potential whatsoever with him.

O'Brien or Carder can hopefully be the future for the Ottawa Franchise.

I also don't understand the hate for Burris and his contract? Do you think Glenn would do any better with this cast of characters? He would be on the ground crying or lobbing plenty more ints if he was in Ottawa. Burris and his fat contract are not the reason for Ottawa stinking.... they need better receivers and better coaching IMO.

I don't really care one way or the other about Burris but his contract is another matter.

With an established QB on the roster, all the RBs had to do was spend the money they wasted on Burris and acquire FAs.

How many could they have acquired? At least 2, probably 3, and they could have been receivers. (Nick Moore for example)

Of course Glenn couldn't have done much better but you never know.

Being an expansion team, you have to develop a team over time.

They had Glenn - develop DeMarco, or at least determine if DeMarco is the way to go.

One or two clutch receivers would have helped.

Look to the draft and the next Free Agency.

IMO, they went to far, too soon when they went all in with Burris, especially when they could easily have lost all those games with Glenn instead. :)

Coaching, well that's another playbook in the writing, isn't it?

They offered Dressler 250... They could of paid for Moore if they choose to.

What free agents did they miss out on because of lack of budget?

Burris isn't the reason..guys like Matt carter dropping routine passes are the issue.

Also the horrid penalties killed them.

If Burris had Dressler and any other competent receiver it would be a different story.

I respectfully disagree on Hank, Burris IMO is playing a lot like Troy Smith this season, a lot of over throws going on.

However without question the Ottawa Franchise needs better receivers and scaling back on the penalties would also help.