Tor / Ott & Cal / Ham Gameday Thread

Brandon

It's great to have football back in Ottawa... it would be nice if the team would come out with a win for the fans.     This would be the best shot at them beating Toronto.... but I still feel that Ottawa simply has to many holes and will lose a close one.

Hamilton is going to get destroyed and Austin is going to be steaming... can't wait to see Austin angry.   That guy is over rated as a coach and was over rated as a player....

I spent two long years as a Rough Rider season ticket holder in 1995 & 1996. The team won six games over those two years. You think the Bombers have been a circus the past few years? They've been a Swiss bank compared to the Glieberman / Firestone / Chen years in Ottawa.

There are a ton of great football fans in Ottawa, would love to see the Rouge et Noir reward them with a win.

Yep I wanna see Kent Austin cry at some point this season because the Ticats are so bad. He was so smug this offseason after signing Collaros, Butler and Laurent.

I like your choice of the word "smug"

pch110_FBO_CFL_Grey_Cup_20131122.JPG    25BA6F76615BD451E77A8C63975D63_h243_w430

smug.jpg…...garfield.jpg

thumb_20535033849.jpg   1297353589063_ORIGINAL.jpg?quality=80&si

Kierre Johnson has great speed but awful hands....  Henry has awful speed and awful hands... I feel bad for Burris.

Dwight Anderson with a dirty penalty also... so far he's done nothing but penalties.

Walker has great speed I don't know why they aren't leaning on him since Henry and Johnson suck at receiving

I don't see what's wrong with Marcus Henry, aside from the fact that he's more of a #3 or 4 than a 1 or 2. Big tall target who will have a nice season in Ottawa.

The problem is that he's suppose to be the #1 receiver...   also has the dropsies.  

And Jovon with the blown coverage gives up the first TD of the game....   Ottawa really can't score in any 2nd half.....  I have no idea why they don't find ways to get the ball in the hands of Chevon Walker?

He had a 40 yard run (called back by useless penalty) and he's the only one who can make something happen.   

Also Burris reaaaaaaaaaaaaaallly struggles when it's 1st or 2nd and 15... nearly every time he just gives up an easy sack.    

That DA hit was garbage.  How many times are we going to say it.....he needs to be kicked out of the league.  He keeps getting away with those hits and he's going to seriously injure someone one of these days.

That was pretty much the same hit Washington put on the Edmonton receiver... 

That DA hit was garbage.  How many times are we going to say it.....he needs to be kicked out of the league.  He keeps getting away with those hits and he's going to seriously injure someone one of these days.

Only the impacts were similar.

Anderson had straight on visuals of the play right in front of him and had to have seen the ball sail by the receiver. He still took a full step + before delivering the blow.

Washington could not have seen the ball being knocked down as he was delivering the hit.

Only the impacts were similar.

Anderson had straight on visuals of the play right in front of him and had to have seen the ball sail by the receiver. He still took a full step + before delivering the blow.

Washington could not have seen the ball being knocked down as he was delivering the hit.

Yeah it's not how hard he hit him it's the fact that he hit him when he didn't have to.  He likely did see the ball go by and yet still stepped into a vulnerable receiver with his helmet. Im sure he will get fined for it but it's not enough imo. 

Ricky Ray sure has been running for his life and getting hit a lot this season. What's happened to the Argos oline?

IDK but if you read the RF.com threads apparently Calgary, TO, Hamilton and Sask are still better then the rest of the league....They got 1-4 right...guess that's good enough ;)

TO doesn't look good right now, Hamilton and Ottawa ditto.  BC, Montreal the verdict is still out as are our Bombers.  Calgary and Edmonton are dominant at this point.