Tor / Ott & Cal / Ham Gameday Thread

Brandon

How did Medlock not at least attempt the kick?   Wowza way to blow the game at the end Hamilton.

So far no team has looked very good this week on Offense. 

Medlock is a crappy kicker. He panicked. Giving up on the field goal like he did like that is inexcusable. The FG is dead by giving up so try to kick the damn ball. Maybe it's blocked. Maybe he scores a single. Maybe he actually still makes it by a fluke so kick! The ball was on the tee albeit a bit off kilter. You'd think Medlock would practice kicking football that aren't placed perfectly on the kicking tee, the hold fumbled or snapped badly.

Highlight of the Ottawa game..... Prime Minister getting snubbed and Russ Jackson getting the hand shake. That was gold!

For those who missed it...https://vine.co/v/MQxnrBAd0HU
I think you posted the wrong video.
?
Do you see anyone shaking hands in that video?
Yes. The guy with the beer shakes hands with Russ Jackson who was sitting next to Harper but you can only see Jackson's arm in the video.

That was funny. Did Harper think he is at the Calgary Stampede with that shirt?

Also what is up with the lack of security for the Prime Minister?    I guess they truly have zero fear that anyone would want to attack the guy?

It's the Canadian Way. We're much too polite to do harm. ;) If this was Obama, he'd have been surrounded by Secret Service agents. The entire area would have been security cleared & only VIPs allowed to  sit there. Or he'd have been in a private suite surrounded by security. The common man & woman wouldn't have got close.

Also what is up with the lack of security for the Prime Minister?    I guess they truly have zero fear that anyone would want to attack the guy?

You can bet there was security around - you just couldn't pick them out, which is the way they want it.

Also what is up with the lack of security for the Prime Minister? I guess they truly have zero fear that anyone would want to attack the guy?

You can bet there was security around - you just couldn't pick them out, which is the way they want it.

When Harper was at the first Jets 2.0 game in Winnipeg a few years ago, I saw sharp shooters in the rafters at MTS Centre protecting the PM. Security is there, you maybe just can't always see it.