Arland Bruce sues CFL over concussions

So you combat his ignorance with your own? Who are you to say how motivated or hard working Logan is? That's a personal attack and frankly, your doing it again.. You take an argument and completely lose your mind when someone says something contradictory to your side..

Maybe Logan runs his own business and runs an apartment block full of orphans..

And maybe Logan's on welfare & lives  in his parents basement. BTW, you have any idea how hard it is to get to the NCAA & the NFL even if he didn't make  it? First, the competition coming out of high school, then to get recruited, to play well enough for  4  years to get drafted? The amount of work in the weight room & speed as  well as conditioning  year round? Being lazy has nothing to  do  with it. I don't think you have any clue. Logan can call Bruce a lot of things but being a typical lazy American? Nah. I have family in the US. One is in the Coast Guard in Oregon. Another is a civil engineer with the US Army Corps of Engineers. They're highly motivated over achievers. So,I take exception to  the wide brush comment. 

So you combat his ignorance with your own? Who are you to say how motivated or hard working Logan is? That's a personal attack and frankly, your doing it again.. You take an argument and completely lose your mind when someone says something contradictory to your side..

And maybe Logan's on welfare & lives  in his parents basement. BTW, you have any idea how hard it is to get to the NCAA & the NFL even if he didn't make  it? First, the competition coming out of high school, then to get recruited, to play well enough for  4  years to get drafted? The amount of work in the weight room & speed as  well as conditioning  year round? Being lazy has nothing to  do  with it. I don't think you have any clue. Logan can call Bruce a lot of things but being a typical lazy American? Nah. I have family in the US. One is in the Coast Guard in Oregon. Another is a civil engineer with the US Army Corps of Engineers. They're highly motivated over achievers. So,I take exception to  the wide brush comment. 

Interesting that you jump all over this generalization when less than a month ago...

I will admit I did paint all junior coaches with one single brush

Interesting that you jump all over this generalization when less than a month ago...

I will admit I did paint all junior coaches with one single brush

I acknowledged that mistake which was what the quote you used above. As far as "typical Americans" being lazy, they aren't lazy. We know that, so why even say it? 

Did anyone see the video on TSN where Bruce got knocked out with BC against the Riders and he is demanding to come back in but the trainers won't let him.

Did they eventually let him back in?

I saw it and they did not let him back in the game. That's some very strong evidence supporting the Lions and the CFL.

Did anyone see the video on TSN where Bruce got knocked out with BC against the Riders and he is demanding to come back in but the trainers won't let him.

Did they eventually let him back in?

I saw it and they did not let him back in the game. That's some very strong evidence supporting the Lions and the CFL.

Have to hide their helmets.