Any ticket Sales Update?

Here's the seat map:

92da91ad79d95afa9498bba5dd851f3a.png

Humm.  Is that recent?  My friend tried to get tix in our section (213) and he said the whole section was sold out.  But this shows tickets available.  Maybe it's just some singles in our section idk.

I don't think it is very recent at all. They took that seat tracker down i'm pretty sure. 

Here's the seat map:

Humm.  Is that recent?  My friend tried to get tix in our section (213) and he said the whole section was sold out.  But this shows tickets available.  Maybe it's just some singles in our section idk.

I don't think it is very recent at all. They took that seat tracker down i'm pretty sure. 

The image is right from ticketmaster's website, not the seat tracker site. 

Here's the seat map:

The image is right from ticketmaster's website, not the seat tracker site. 

yeah but how do you tell even based on a colour chart? not many tickets to many tickets? what's many tickets? 500? 1000? 200? Who really knows right. Guess we will all have to wait until thursday to find out. 

There is an online ticket counter that someone usually posts. Can someone find it?

I believe it was taken down.

I unfortunately had to take it down. Someone (think it was someone on TSN Radio) tipped off ticketmaster and they made it more difficult to extract the numbers. I don't really have time to play cat and mouse with Ticketmaster, so I just shut it down.

There is an online ticket counter that someone usually posts. Can someone find it?

I unfortunately had to take it down. Someone (think it was someone on TSN Radio) tipped off ticketmaster and they made it more difficult to extract the numbers. I don't really have time to play cat and mouse with Ticketmaster, so I just shut it down.

Now I'm curious. Why do you think it was someone from TSN radio? I know for a fact some media members were using your site to keep tabs on ticket numbers last season.

Now I'm curious. Why do you think it was someone from TSN radio? I know for a fact some media members were using your site to keep tabs on ticket numbers last season.

It happened shortly after I spoke with one of them, so I think they were doing some investigating. I don't blame them - the site wasn't strictly sanctioned by Ticketmaster, but it's too bad.

So I took a look at the Ticket Master site and did some quick estimating of the blue dots (Yeah I have no life sometimes).  It looks to be about 2,500-3,500 open seats.  However the one section in the north east which is the NAPA section (101 or 102) I believe is almost all blue and makes up the majority of the open seats.  I do believe this section is held for comp tickets is it not? Either way it looks to be well over the 25,000 mark sold.... 

So I took a look at the Ticket Master site and did some quick estimating of the blue dots (Yeah I have no life sometimes).  It looks to be about 2,500-3,500 open seats.  However the one section in the north east which is the NAPA section (101 or 102) I believe is almost all blue and makes up the majority of the open seats.  I do believe this section is held for comp tickets is it not? Either way it looks to be well over the 25,000 mark sold.... 

Keep in mind, not all tickets might be released for sale yet. Traditionally the club would release batches of tickets 2-3 times leading up to a game.

Keep in mind, not all tickets might be released for sale yet. Traditionally the club would release batches of tickets 2-3 times leading up to a game.

Gotcha..

201-215= 761 seats left

323-337= 964 seats left

101-115= 1 066 seats left

116-126= 578 seats left

127-144= 945 seats left

Total= 4 314 seats left

EDIT: Approaching 30K sold.

I'm assuming some tickets are still held back so the number remaining is probably a little higher than that... still that is looking like a pretty good turn out considering we heard just last week that ticket sales were hovering around 24000.

201-215= 761 seats left

323-337= 964 seats left

116-126= 578 seats left

127-144= 945 seats left

Total= 4 314 seats left

I'm assuming some tickets are still held back so the number remaining is probably a little higher than that... still that is looking like a pretty good turn out considering we heard just last week that ticket sales were hovering around 24000.

It seems all sections are open except for a few which are clearly sold. I'm not so sure there are tickets held back.

201-215= 761 seats left

323-337= 964 seats left

116-126= 578 seats left

127-144= 945 seats left

Total= 4 314 seats left

It seems all sections are open except for a few which are clearly sold. I'm not so sure there are tickets held back.

Take a look now...

201-215= 761 seats left

323-337= 964 seats left

116-126= 578 seats left

127-144= 945 seats left

Total= 4 314 seats left

Take a look now...

I'm on my phone. How does it look now?

201-215= 761 seats left

323-337= 964 seats left

116-126= 578 seats left

127-144= 945 seats left

Total= 4 314 seats left

Take a look now...

I'm on my phone. How does it look now?

Tons of seats available.  The entire north endzone is basically empty.