Hey Bluto, Who Were You Carrying On Your Shoulders?

iso_55

He wears a foam argo-shield-guy (like our logo from 2004). That's Fphnebitz. Future PM of Canada.

Shocked that we got a win.

I'm STILL at Union Station waiting for my delayed train home...

I don't know how lameass the attendance was tonight, but when you consider that it's 11:30 and I'm still nowhere near home, please be kind.

This insanity has been SOP for years. And Rider fans were shocked that they only drew 18k to our barn (horrors!).

As of right now I'm between Danforth and Scarborough station on a delayed Go Train and not likely to be home until well after midnight...

But yeah... TO fans avoid going to Argo games because the don't like football...

This insanity has been SOP for years. And Rider fans were shocked that they only drew 18k to our barn (horrors!).

As of right now I'm between Danforth and Scarvesborough station on a delayed Go Train and not likely to be home until well after midnight...

But yeah... TO fans avoid going to Argo games because the don't like football...

There you go.

...Annnnd just getting to my car now. By this point most of the 905'ers (where most Argo fans live) are getting home. I'll be another 10 minutes... But likely I'm stopping for a slice on the way. 12:25am here.

just got home.

in fairness, i would've been home 13 minutes earlier most nights because the train usually runs on time.

but it's 5 to 1. train was full f Argo fans... some have another stop or two to go. please remember this next time someone says that Toronto doesn't have hardcore CFL fans.

it's absolutely ridiculous that they have to have games on tuesday night. I'm going to assume that's a bluejays reason for this? Argos gotta get their own stadium built so this insanity doesn't happen anymore.

Jays played in Oakland.. ease up on baseball hate.. you don't see me bashing curling now, do ya? :D

Jays played in Oakland.. ease up on baseball hate.. you don't see me bashing curling now, do ya? :D

But they had a home stand that lasted a week and a half which is the reason the Argos had to play on a Tuesday night. And curling is great.