First Coach's Show tonight on CJOB at 7:00 pm CST

what? Oh crap. Yeah Monday makes more sense. Ok I guess I just saw an old tweet and thought it was today. My bad.

It's alright.....old age gets to all of us!

I blame everyone else here - why didn't someone wake me up from my rocking chair and tell me that the show was on!!

what? Oh crap. Yeah Monday makes more sense. Ok I guess I just saw an old tweet and thought it was today. My bad.

It's alright.....old age gets to all of us!

I blame everyone else here - why didn't someone wake me up from my rocking chair and tell me that the show was on!!

We tried - you kept yelling to get off your lawn!!

same old same old, o'shea is a breath of fresh air is all i will say

Oh and the callers need to be screened, pretty sure every 30000 year old man calls in.

First caller of the night was particularly terrible .. it was a reminder of why I don't listen to the show .. that said .. I stuck it out because I wanted to hear what our new coach had to say early into his first preseason ..

Oh and the callers need to be screened, pretty sure every 30000 year old man calls in.

Ummm...I think you're exaggerating just a tad there, aren't you buddy....?

....they're not ALL men.

First caller of the night was particularly terrible .. it was a reminder of why I don't listen to the show .. that said .. I stuck it out because I wanted to hear what our new coach had to say early into his first preseason ..

I'm sure Irving warned O'shea about the caller mess. After all, he's been doing shows like this since Larry The Ax was a kid!

Listened to the coaches show and based on all of what he says to the press I have way way more confidence in O'Shea as a coach of this team than I did with Burke. Just seems like a guy who understands how a team needs to act. Can't wait to see what this team does with him as the leader.