Stadium Parking Passes

Stadium Parking Passes  

18 members have voted

1. 1. What is your take on the parking passes?

• Got one last season, and purchased one again this season.
    • Didn't get one last season, but purchased one this season.
    • Didn't get one last season, and didn't get one this season.
    • Got one last season, but didn't get one this season.

Just curious on everyone's opinion on the parking passes.  I had one last season, but did not purchase one this season based on the fact that for $20/game we were practically parking on Pembina anyways, it wasn't really worth it.  Not to mention the lineups to get out of some of the lots were a bit nauseating.  

It probably is better for those who can come earlier, and have the ability to park at one of the closer lots, but for us, we are normally there 5-10 minutes before kickoff and all they had left were the farthest lots.

We'll find other alternatives this season, and will look forward to getting some extra exercise.

Easy choice for me.   My father started buying a season ticket for me in 1968, and we've been going to games ever since.  He's getting older now, and we have to park up close to accomodate him.  $200 for more precious time with Dad is an easy choice.  Not sure how many seasons he has left.

Thats a good reason Jaxon.  I dont go to enough games to do it but from the games I did go to, I'd be happy walking from Pembina.  Easy in and out, easy walk, cheap and convenient.  If the weather was poor, I'd likely get a ride or bus/cab.

The Rapid Transit station on the old Golf Course grounds is going to improve this experience a lot me thinks.

I have a parking spot at work in Osborne, right beside the rapid transit station. On a crappy day I'll park their and bus the rest of the way, otherwise I'm biking it. I hate dealing with the mosh-pit of people that try to squeeze on to the bus at the end of the game, so I avoid it when I can.