Ticats cut Brandon Isaac? Penton:source

I don't know why you have your panties in knot 17.  Jade and Bauman were both bad picks.  Most teams thought Bauman was a good 1st round pick.  Mack was the only one to think that Jade was.  

The point is some of you took the Etienne thing so personally that you wanted him run out of town but are perfectly happy to entertain the thought of bringing in another shitty receiver just because. 

I don't know why you have your panties in knot 17.  Jade and Bauman were both bad picks.  Most teams thought Bauman was a good 1st round pick.  Mack was the only one to think that Jade was.  

The point is some of you took the Etienne thing so personally that you wanted him run out of town but are perfectly happy to entertain the thought of bringing in another shitty receiver just because. 

I don't know why you're including me in that group.  I always thought he was a dumb choice where we picked him, but I hoped he'd eventually become worthwhile.  I was happy for the 2 games he played well, except for all the 'I told you so's' from the 'I love Jade' group.

I'd rather we try someone new over those two....

I endorse Evan Pszczonak in tomorrow's draft.

Only because you want to hear Rod Black try to pronounce his name.

Pizz-on-ack - fairly simple, but yes, Rod would be something like "Pet-ree-zz-owl-ee"

I'd rather we try someone new over those two....

I endorse Evan Pszczonak in tomorrow's draft.

Only because you want to hear Rod Black try to pronounce his name.

Pizz-on-ack - fairly simple, but yes, Rod would be something like "Pet-ree-zz-owl-ee"

Followed immediately by Black being taken to hospital for a tongue splint.