Trader Taman

Floyd

Well, now that I look at it...

Move up on spot and trade Bartel for the 11th pick, Shomari basically thrown in for shits and giggles.

That's not bad... Schmitt is trying NFL isn't he?  I'd say the jury's out on this one - kind of like our Neufeld trade.

Many were up in arms when BT traded the first overall pick for Alex Gauthier an established nip OT. The projected first overall pick was a nip OL Rempel....a player that ultimately was a complete flop. So make fun all you like the guy just won the Cup.

Imagine Montreal offering us Bourke for our second overall? Who wouldn't do that trade.

Delicious irony given how many fans devoted so much mental energy denigrating Wms. and mocking HAM for signing him. HAM gets two picks for guys that were gone anyway - makes it a win in my view.

Yeah you guys did well on that deal, as long as you end up taking two decent picks. Maybe you should hire Mack as a draft consultant... :)

Many were up in arms when BT traded the first overall pick for Alex Gauthier an established nip OT. The projected first overall pick was a nip OL Rempel....a player that ultimately was a complete flop. So make fun all you like the guy just won the Cup.

Yes, you can cherry pick that trade because it was a good one.  Garrick Jones and their second or third rounder were also involved in that trade.

Now, if we were to discuss the Spurgeon Wynn trade...

Delicious irony given how many fans devoted so much mental energy denigrating Wms. and mocking HAM for signing him. HAM gets two picks for guys that were gone anyway - makes it a win in my view.

Looks like Rider fans hate the trade on RF.com.

Some are desperately trying to spin it beautiful because they got a punter and a NI STer.  Never mind punting is all Bartel can do and NI STers shouldnt cost 120,000

Some are desperately trying to spin it beautiful because they got a punter and a NI STer.  Never mind punting is all Bartel can do and NI STers shouldnt cost 120,000

Unless Williams has the worst agent ever, he is not making $120,000 in the second year of his free agent contract.

Not the best deal ever, but its trading a second round pick for a salary dump.  Is what it is.

Unless Williams has the worst agent ever, he is not making $120,000 in the second year of his free agent contract.

Not the best deal ever, but its trading a second round pick for a salary dump.  Is what it is.

Are you implying he's making MORE?

Are you implying he's making MORE?

Not at all...  everyone in the league knows you can be cut at any time.  Any FA signing comes with a big signing bonus - increasing the 'average' salary.

Salary dump on Taman's part...  If he waits until Bartel or Williams are cut, then there's competition and upfront money to sign them.  He's buying time imo.

JANUARY 15, 2014

REGINA -- The Saskatchewan Roughriders have announced the signings of two non-imports, including the 23-year-old son of Canadian Football Hall of Famer Bob Cameron. Non-imports Brett Cameron and Matthew Burke are to attend training camp with the Roughriders, the CFL team announced Wednesday.

February 17, 2014

To Sask:

P Josh Bartel

Feb. 17 - afternoon - 

Brett Cameron………………….      AUTOIMAGES%5CVN67089.jpg