Best seats at IGF if money were no issue?

gbill2004

Speaking of IGF.  I find it funny how so many people over reacted on things like parking, busses, cracking, place falling apart etc.  After the pre season game hearing everyone on the way back saying they were never going to another game because it was so bad yet after 3-4 weeks they had time to iron things out things drastically improved.  Shows ya that people need to be more patient in this city :)

Best seats?  Anything upper deck first couple rows I agree.  We are first row around the endzone and love them. 

Speaking of IGF.  I find it funny how so many people over reacted on things like parking, busses, cracking, place falling apart etc.  After the pre season game hearing everyone on the way back saying they were never going to another game because it was so bad yet after 3-4 weeks they had time to iron things out things drastically improved.  Shows ya that people need to be more patient in this city :)

Best seats?  Anything upper deck first couple rows I agree.  We are first row around the endzone and love them. 

+1 on the parking / concessions rants.

Granted, the team's performance down the stretch had a great deal to do with managing some of the congestion but honestly .. the organization responded to the problems well .. anyone who thought we'd come out of the gate, problem free was very sorely mistaken .. and I'd suggest their expectations were out of wack. 

I'm on about the 30ish yard line now (Section 105), Row 11 .. and the seats are pretty damn good .. If I could .. I'd move closer to the 55 .. maybe a few rows up from where I am now .. but I honestly don't have many complaints about my seats.

+1 on the parking / concessions rants.

Granted, the team's performance down the stretch had a great deal to do with managing some of the congestion but honestly .. the organization responded to the problems well .. anyone who thought we'd come out of the gate, problem free was very sorely mistaken .. and I'd suggest their expectations were out of wack. 

I'm on about the 30ish yard line now (Section 105), Row 11 .. and the seats are pretty damn good .. If I could .. I'd move closer to the 55 .. maybe a few rows up from where I am now .. but I honestly don't have many complaints about my seats.

I agree with the performance but even by Banjo Bowl and a packed house I found the trip in out and concessions were fine.  Sure they can still do a few things to improve but overall they responded well. 

Funny thing about the cracking though.  I was at the Iceplex on Friday and noticed the floors in the stands as well as upper viewing areas were cracked all over the place yet because it's Jets related no one in the media or even fans seem to think this is a problem.  Why is that?