Khari Jones in as OC for BC

Mike

Yeah sure, no pressure in BC to produce.

I don't know if we can presume to know whose choice it was, I mean on appearances alone, Khari wasn't their 1st choice, and aside from the early association lock here, it seems that Khari didn't interview well enough to unseat MB.

Khari was our fan choice, the sexy choice as it were, but unfortunately (or not) he wears another colour again.

Good luck to him.

Go into a situation in flux (WPG), or a situation that is pretty setup for success (BC)?  Which would you pick?

Good luck Khari!

You think BC is set up for success?

I sure don't.

He has a great qb so that will help but the OL is a huge problem & needs major upgrading. Wally is getting impatient & beginning to become heavy handed. Looks like he's losing confidence in Mike Benevides & beginning to do something he used to loathe when he was a HC. Starting to question the head coach's role looking over Benevides shoulder. No slam dunk for Khari. But congrats to a nice guy getting a much deserved chance to run the Lions offense. 

Go into a situation in flux (WPG), or a situation that is pretty setup for success (BC)?  Which would you pick?

Good luck Khari!

You think BC is set up for success?

I sure don't.

I'm not saying its going to be easy, but there is more to work with there in BC in terms of QB, and you need a good QB to be successful.

BC better hope that Lulay stays healthy...

And they better hope his off-season rehab for his shoulder surgery goes well too.

I wonder then if KJ turned the Bombers down or the Bombers turned KJ down......I'd prefer the later

I know he was interviewed for the HC job but did O'Shea actually interview Khari for the OC job or was it mostly media speculation that Khari was being considered?