What Did We Learn From The Pre Season Game?

Fraser

Fraiser seems like a decent DE prospect. edit ***Harris

The only secondary names I heard were Dunn and patrick over and over again. Who knows how the others played edit ** Patrick should be James

Etienne still seems to be coming along

Carter seems like a good guy to keep in the pipe

Kowalazchuk (not going to bother looking up the spelling) can't shot gun snap.(Morley or greaves better be able to)

Pencer might end up being 6th OL. I didn't hear anything about him getting beat a lot , he did have one procedure. (ts not like we need to keep Kowaluzchuk around for his snapping)

Renaud might be primed for a bounce back year.

Garrett won't be unseating Chad Simpson but will be kept on the reserve.

Seems like our talent in Lucas/Thomas will serviceable for CDN DT.

QB's played like Raw QB's

People like to freakout.

Who is Patrick?

And I don't recall hearing Dunn's name even once... it was mostly David James over and over again.

We learned that Burris can completely ruin a totally green secondary... I think they ran the ball what 7 times all game?  Didn't really test out our DL or LBs.

If you don't hear a DB's name all game doesn't that mean that they basically had a good game?

Other than the safety of course who should be getting involved.

I agree that Carter seems like a real potential diamond in the rough and somebody we shouldn't just release into the wild (I wouldn't be shocked if he got picked up by another CFL club who isn't as stacked at NI)

If you don't hear a DB's name all game doesn't that mean that they basically had a good game?

I agree that Carter seems like a real potential diamond in the rough and somebody we shouldn't just release into the wild (I wouldn't be shocked if he got picked up by another CFL club who isn't as stacked at NI)

Generally yes but if if you look at the score Burris could have very well had lots of open people  and only one ball to throw.

I'm sure we'll here comments to suggest how the back up DB's stacked up when final cuts are made.

Fraiser seems like a decent DE prospect.

Frazier is a DT, he will make the team since no other imp DT left in the roster. Caroll was cut last week.

The only secondary names I heard were Dunn and patrick over and over again. Who knows how the others played

Whos is Patrick ?

Etienne still seems to be coming along

Agree

Carter seems like a good guy to keep in the pipe

I guess he will go back to school but will be available in short notice.

Kowalazchuk (not going to bother looking up the spelling) can't shot gun snap.(Morley or greaves better be able to)

Should be gone. I recall Morley tried out for center last year.

Pencer might end up being 6th OL. I didn't hear anything about him getting beat a lot , he did have one procedure. (ts not like we need to keep Kowaluzchuk around for his snapping)

Agree but I wont be surprised if he will start at RT. None of Boatman and Douglas has an outstanding camp. 

Renaud might be primed for a bounce back year.

Hoping, cross-finger.

Garrett won't be unseating Chad Simpson but will be kept on the reserve.

My guess, IR or suprise cut.

Seems like our talent in Lucas/Thomas will serviceable for CDN DT.

Those 2 will be on the 42 that's for sure.

QB's played like Raw QB's

Having rookie receivers didnt help. The only bright spot on receiver last night are D.Pierce. Etienne and Carter as some point.

People like to freakout.

Especially Winnipegers.

They can't pick him up I beleieve, he will fall to the territorial excemption since he is not in CIS yet.

The only secondary names I heard were Dunn and patrick over and over again. Who knows how the others played

Whos is Patrick ?

meant James, must have been thinking of james patrick,

I forgot about D. Pierce, I think he needs to stick around in some regard even if he isn't playing right away.

If pencer made the team as a starting tackle its the best 52-0 drubbing a team can ask for