Garrett as good as ever

BigBlue

Did you see Garrett run in the game against Edmonton …. their offensive star of the game in my books

The naysayers who said the achilles injury finished him …. well I hope they run away and hide knowing they have been schooled

Not getting Garrett back on the field is another example of Burke's inability to recognize and assess talent  … or perhaps his prejudiced attitude does his thinking for him … Garrett could have given the Bombers a bit of a chance this year at a time when it might have mattered … well maybe

Now what is this I hear about Burke's negatives on Sims-Walker?

In fairness Garrett had wide open holes to run into and he was coming off a pretty serious injury so I had no issues with him being cut.     It wasn't like we expected Simpson to get hurt and that our o line would be so dreadful.  

Next season I say bring in Andrew Harris, if not him then bring in a new back that is a bit more durable and who can block and catch out of the backfield.

Did you see Garrett run in the game against Edmonton …. their offensive star of the game in my books

The naysayers who said the achilles injury finished him …. well I hope they run away and hide knowing they have been schooled

Not getting Garrett back on the field is another example of Burke's inability to recognize and assess talent  … or perhaps his prejudiced attitude does his thinking for him … Garrett could have given the Bombers a bit of a chance this year at a time when it might have mattered … well maybe

I'll agree Garrett was running hard...but look at the defence he was running against...they are very very poor

I'll agree Garrett was running hard...but look at the defence he was running against...they are very very poor

And the O-line he was running behind is very good.

I'm still a pretty big fan of Chad Simpson. I hope he comes back next season, IMO he could be a top back in this league behind a solid O-line and with a good Offensive scheme.

Although I have a good feeling about this Fannin. I'm excited to see what he can do next season....

I'm still a pretty big fan of Chad Simpson. I hope he comes back next season, IMO he could be a top back in this league behind a solid O-line and with a good Offensive scheme.

Although I have a good feeling about this Fannin. I'm excited to see what he can do next season....

I wouldn't be surprised if Chad Simpson was one of those quitters Burke was talking about.

I almost went strikeless to the win betting against their ability to stop a running back from getting into the end zone...  I wouldn't read too much into a RB doing well against edm.