FNF - Eskimos @ Lions

Jacquie

Buck played very well and had fun doing it and he should be given credit for a playing good game.

But...

He never got rattled and by that I mean, he didn't get hit. He was blitzed, and handled it, but he really never got hit.

I'll wait to see what happens to his game after the deer in the headlight look comes back.

I hope, for his sake, it doesn't come back, but it's too early to regale in his return as a QB.

And BTW, Edmonton looked lousy out there and Reilly looked..tired or unenergenic and really missed Stamps for another receiver to Bowman. (who had a very good game)

Edmonton's poorest performance in a while, IMO.

He never got rattled and by that I mean, he didn't get hit. He was blitzed, and handled it, but he really never got hit.

Not true. He took a few hard hits while in. A couple of time they said he was slow getting up after being hit as he released the ball.

OK, where's the poster who said Bowman can't go deep?

~~~

Happy feet DeMarco?

He can go deep when he is wide open,  I said that when he's tightly covered and/or double covered he's pretty much useless.    Much better receiver at catching a short to medium pass and gathering a lot of YAC.

Where was Bowman after the first 5 minutes when he wasn't covered by that rookie?

Buck looked awful at the beginning.... looked better once he started throwing the ball ASAP to Harris when Edmonton was blitzing.   Pierce as we always knew is much better on the run and winging it.   Looked like the Pierce of old...  but didn't look quite like a world beater either.  

Donovan Alexander definitely is the worst safety in the league... looks worse then Cauchy.  

Reilly looked frazzled and definitely was gun shy for some reason.  

Couldn't believe BC put DelMarco back in when only up by 14 with 6 minutes left in the game.      Quite a huge contrast in coaching styles between Benevides and Burke.     BC benches the guy when he struggles and as a vote of confidence they let him go back in the game despite Pierce putting up a tonne of points.     Burke.... blames Goltz for sucking and not being talented enough and refuses to give the guy another shot despite Boltus just being outright horrible and who hasn't shown one bit of promise.    This was really an eye opener and quite a great example of why Burke definitely needs to be replaced next season. 

OK, where's the poster who said Bowman can't go deep?

~~~

Happy feet DeMarco?

He can go deep when he is wide open,  I said that when he's tightly covered and/or double covered he's pretty much useless.    Much better receiver at catching a short to medium pass and gathering a lot of YAC.

Where was Bowman after the first 5 minutes when he wasn't covered by that rookie?

Buck looked awful at the beginning.... looked better once he started throwing the ball ASAP to Harris when Edmonton was blitzing.   Pierce as we always knew is much better on the run and winging it.   Looked like the Pierce of old...  but didn't look quite like a world beater either.  

Donovan Alexander definitely is the worst safety in the league... looks worse then Cauchy.  

Reilly looked frazzled and definitely was gun shy for some reason.  

Couldn't believe BC put DelMarco back in when only up by 14 with 6 minutes left in the game.      Quite a huge contrast in coaching styles between Benevides and Burke.     BC benches the guy when he struggles and as a vote of confidence they let him go back in the game despite Pierce putting up a tonne of points.     Burke.... blames Goltz for sucking and not being talented enough and refuses to give the guy another shot despite Boltus just being outright horrible and who hasn't shown one bit of promise.    This was really an eye opener and quite a great example of why Burke definitely needs to be replaced next season. 

Montreal pulled the trigger on their Head Coach early and look at them now.  Bombers need someone at the top who can make sound football decisions for the team.

Montreal pulled the trigger on their Head Coach early and look at them now.  Bombers need someone at the top who can make sound football decisions for the team.

Bob Wettenhall is the one who made the decision to fire Hawkins, not Popp.

We could have people at the top that can make sound decisions as well.  Just need to clean house, then find them.  

Start with 1 and go from there.

While Buck was not a world beater, don't think anyone can deny that the BC offense looked leaps and bounds better once he came in and found his groove.

Glad to see Buck play well though, I think people seemed to forget what Buck could do on a football team, and hopefully Buck gets the start next week.

Anyone else find it funny that we got called on a penalty last night, does this finally prove the refs have it in for us ? :D