Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The 2026 Grim Reaper Thread

  • Replies 272
  • Views 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • bustamente
    bustamente

    Ms. O'Hara was a national treasure, full stop.

  • bigg jay
    bigg jay

    Four-time Stanley Cup champion Claude Lemieux passes away at 60 - Sportsnet.ca

  • FrostyWinnipeg
    FrostyWinnipeg

    That Eric Alper Sass Jordan, Montreal Rocker Behind 'Racine' and "Make Yo... Sass Jordan, the Birmingham-born, Montreal-raised rocker whose raspy, soul-soaked voice powered ‘Racine’, “Make You a Belie

Featured Replies

18 hours ago, Wanna-B-Fanboy said:

Dolly reached out and spread goodness everywhere. This doesn't even surprise me:

bafkreiebplvhp2d7mky6qpt5hxxpqxyxvn7asio

Wow, that's awesome.

6 hours ago, kelownabomberfan said:

Usually happens in threes....so one more to go....

6 hours ago, kelownabomberfan said:

Usually happens in threes....so one more to go....

I already posted the third one it was Jaye P Morgan of Gong Show fame

Now if I only had the power to influence the outcomes of football games...

  • Author
2 hours ago, Brandon said:

I blame Kelowna for jinxing things with deaths coming in threes....

We had 3 already. He wanted more.

2dd8fe81-65d4-4139-a875-b40271b3e510_tex

oh by the way ABC is going to air 9to5 on Wonderful World of Disney this Sunday as a tribute to Dolly (well Tim Curry has done stuff for Disney too I hope they air one of his stuff.....like either Rocky Horror or Muppet Treasure Island....yeah they will do R rated stuff or the stuff under the umbrella's that's not made for Kids they showed Roger Rabbit back in May and Cocktail back in August....short version I hated it, Roger Rabbit on the other hand I'm sorry I didn't see sooner)

10 hours ago, kelownabomberfan said:

quote-parton-first-burn-bra-fire-departm

I remember when the widely popular morning man at CKY AM Don Percy during his morning show used to make fun of Dolly's breast size back in the late 70's & early 80's. It just went on & on. We used to laugh as we found it funny but now looking back, it was stupid & cruel.

Edited by SpeedFlex27

On 2026-08-25 at 8:32 PM, FrostyWinnipeg said:

Coat of Many Colours is the song that hits me the most.

You know I think I figured out what's missing from Country Music these days. Do they even tell stories from their childhood anymore? Dolly had her coat, Loretta had Coal Miner's Daughter, Miley has The Climb (yeah I know she isn't country but her dad has those roots, plus Dolly was her godmother, however I consider The Climb to be more of a Hannah Montana song since it was used in the movie, besides I couldn't really think of other examples as I don't know if Johnny or Willie or Waylon had their own Coat or Coal miner song)

Edited by iHeart

  • Author
32 minutes ago, iHeart said:

You know I think I figured out what's missing from Country Music these days. Do they even tell stories from their childhood anymore? Dolly had her coat, Loretta had Coal Miner's Daughter, Miley has The Climb (yeah I know she isn't country but her dad has those roots, plus Dolly was her godmother, however I consider The Climb to be more of a Hannah Montana song since it was used in the movie, besides I couldn't really think of other examples as I don't know if Johnny or Willie or Waylon had their own Coat or Coal miner song)

Pickup truck is the star of many a country music song 🤣

If it doesn't show up it's Gloria Steinem

On 2026-08-29 at 12:12 PM, iHeart said:

You know I think I figured out what's missing from Country Music these days. Do they even tell stories from their childhood anymore? Dolly had her coat, Loretta had Coal Miner's Daughter, Miley has The Climb (yeah I know she isn't country but her dad has those roots, plus Dolly was her godmother, however I consider The Climb to be more of a Hannah Montana song since it was used in the movie, besides I couldn't really think of other examples as I don't know if Johnny or Willie or Waylon had their own Coat or Coal miner song)

Johnny Cash had Country Thrash, a real down home classic

Willie talked to walls

Waylon just wailed

On 2026-09-03 at 7:07 AM, Mark H. said:

Johnny Cash had Country Thrash, a real down home classic

Willie talked to walls

Waylon just wailed

There was this guy...

1200x1200bf-60.jpg

Cancer has no place in Humans or dogs

On 2026-09-05 at 11:04 AM, iHeart said:

Cancer has no place in Humans or dogs

Or any creature.

  • Author
On 2026-09-05 at 12:04 PM, iHeart said:

Cancer has no place in Humans or dogs

This video reminds me of the Our Hero Balthazar movie. Best film I’ve seen this year if you find it.

On 2026-09-05 at 1:14 AM, SpeedFlex27 said:

There was this guy...

1200x1200bf-60.jpg

lol. Famous for me cuz of Grand Theft Auto. Always the song of choice when playing the game.

MMA Crossfire
No image preview

Canadian boxing legend George Chuvalo dead at 89 years old

Canadian Hall-of-Fame boxer George Chuvalo passed away early this morning on his 89th birthday. After The Crossfire - More George Chuvalo Chuvalo (73-18-2, 64 KOs) was born in 1937 in Toronto to Croat

I remember him as a Winnipeg Jet.

4 hours ago, bigg jay said:
MMA Crossfire
No image preview

Canadian boxing legend George Chuvalo dead at 89 years old

Canadian Hall-of-Fame boxer George Chuvalo passed away early this morning on his 89th birthday. After The Crossfire - More George Chuvalo Chuvalo (73-18-2, 64 KOs) was born in 1937 in Toronto to Croat

George was tough. He always took it to Muhammad Ali who resoected him very much.. He wasn't pretty. He was just gritty. Rest in Peace.

7 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

I remember him as a Winnipeg Jet.

George was tough. He always took it to Muhammad Ali who resoected him very much.. He wasn't pretty. He was just gritty. Rest in Peace.

Incredibly tough. He took on Ali twice, he fought Foreman and he fought Frasier but never got knocked down a single time in any of his 93 fights.

He also dealt with a tremendous amount of personal loss - addiction and suicide claimed 3 of his sons and his first wife. He had advanced dementia in his later years so at least he's at peace now.

23 minutes ago, bigg jay said:

Incredibly tough. He took on Ali twice, he fought Foreman and he fought Frasier but never got knocked down a single time in any of his 93 fights.

He also dealt with a tremendous amount of personal loss - addiction and suicide claimed 3 of his sons and his first wife. He had advanced dementia in his later years so at least he's at peace now.

Yes, he suffered on the personal side dealing with the loss of his sons & wife.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.