Old Bomber games

7 hours ago, JohnnyAbonny said:

Does anyone else have a holy grail old game you’ve never been able to find a copy of. 

I’ve always been after the game here vs Edmonton, on a Monday night after 9/11 and/or an August/1996 game vs Calgary here, 38-36 win. I remember both being pretty wild watching live. 

I've got my fingers crossed that Calgary Stampeders Classics will upload the September 1983 home game vs. Regina. 

That was my very first live game and the day I fell in love with the Bombers.  I grew up rural and had never seen 25,000 people in one place before!  Not only that, it was Tom Clements' first game as a Bomber.

22 minutes ago, johnzo said:

I've got my fingers crossed that Calgary Stampeders Classics will upload the September 1983 home game vs. Regina. 

That was my very first live game and the day I fell in love with the Bombers.  I grew up rural and had never seen 25,000 people in one place before!  Not only that, it was Tom Clements' first game as a Bomber.

I’ve heard about that one, it would be cool to see. 
I’ve always really wanted to see the 1983 WSF as well, where they ended the Edmonton dynasty.