Around The NHL 2023-24

33 minutes ago, Goalie said:

Actually moose was never an option. Chipman wanted Manitoba Bears tho. But Boston actually said no. 

Friedman said he heard Winnipeg will be talking to him also. 

interesting to see where that will go

On 2024-05-07 at 6:24 PM, HardCoreBlue said:

Even before this, I think San Jose shows way better next year with some of their up and coming talent. This sure does help even more.

They got a franchise center now to build around. With ecklund and will smith now they are starting to look decent. Need D help tho. 

9 minutes ago, bigg jay said:

Carolina was half a period away from forcing game 7 after being down 3-0 but an epic collapse in the third period ends their season.

Goaltending definitely the difference in this series.

On 2024-05-17 at 3:02 PM, FrostyWinnipeg said:

Good time for CAR mini-rebuild. I'll take Jarvis and a coach please.

Jarvis would sign here. He’s from here. But why the **** would brindamour?  He would never even think about Winnipeg. Honestly the quicker ppl stop pretending Winnipeg is a free agent destination for anyone outside of the 2 or 3 guys in the league who prob were jets fans growing up, the better.  Rod would have his choice of destination. It wouldn’t be Winnipeg. 

Edited by Goalie

Nothing gonna happen until they interview Todd Nelson and that’s not gonna be for a couple of weeks. I personally think it’s Nelson’s job to lose right now since they are waiting for his team to either win or lose the ahl championship. If Arniel was the guy he’d already be named coach. 

Edited by Goalie

13 minutes ago, Goalie said:

Bones finishing a distant 3rd is odd to me. Jets had more points than Vancouver also. I dunno. I’m not saying bones got screwed but maybe. 

One team made the playoffs last year, one team just missed and one team was really bad and thats how the voting went.