Game 58: @Islanders

iHeart

5 minutes ago, iHeart said:

man we are getting eaten alive by some of the eastern conference teams, if they don't smarten up they're going to be dog food by the finals (if they get there)

I could not care less about their record vs the East, with the exception of missing the points. By the time a team gets to the final, regular season record versus the other conference won't mean anything. 

11 hours ago, JCon said:

I could not care less about their record vs the East, with the exception of missing the points. By the time a team gets to the final, regular season record versus the other conference won't mean anything. 

My worry at this point is just making the playoffs let alone worrying about what happens in them.

Call me a nervous nelly lifelong Jet fan. 

13 minutes ago, HardCoreBlue said:

My worry at this point is just making the playoffs let alone worrying about what happens in them.

Call me a nervous nelly lifelong Jet fan. 

They're a lock to make the playoffs. Fret not. Where they finish and long they last remains to be seen. 

I thought Chevy would have already added some depth scoring. Not sure what he's waiting on. I'm sure someone is looking to move a player that would be cheap and fit on our 3rd or 4th line. 

Just now, JCon said:

They're a lock to make the playoffs. Fret not. Where they finish and long they last remains to be seen. 

I thought Chevy would have already added some depth scoring. Not sure what he's waiting on. I'm sure someone is looking to move a player that would be cheap and fit on our 3rd or 4th line. 

Hope so because the central is tight tight tight. We go on the opposite of a heater and we could be looking from the outside in.

I don't care where we finish, just make the damn playoffs and anything can happen. 

And yes, Mr. Chevy helloooooooo???

(yea I know he absolutely adores fans giving him advice).