Game 28: vs. VGK

blue_gold_84

3 minutes ago, iHeart said:

oh Doc Walker is doing the anthems

Unpopular opinion, but anyone who complains about Stacey Nattress had better be ready to crucify Doc Walker after tonight’s performance. I’d tKe her any day over most of the singers this year. 

Edited by TrueBlue4ever

25 minutes ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

Unpopular opinion, but anyone who complains about Stacey Nattress had better be ready to crucify Doc Walker after tonight’s performance. I’d tKe her any day over most of the singers this year. 

Doc Walker wasn’t great tonight, but they aren’t anthem singers, Nattress is… And she is horrendous.

Remember in the movie Dumb and Dumber when Jim Carrey’s character said, “You want to hear the most annoying sound in the world?”  Then he rips off a nasally scream?  I’d rather listen to that for 24 hours straight, than listen to Nattress sing an anthem. 

23 minutes ago, Noeller said:

If Dave and Chris didn't sound great tonight, the issue wasn't them. Maybe it's something in house... Something with the gear.... But Dave and Chris can both sing VERY well, anthem or anything else. It's laughable to suggest otherwise. 

Agreed, they are good singers.  Don’t know what it was tonight, but their harmonies didn’t sound quite right, especially during the Canadian Anthem.

11 hours ago, BomberBall said:

Right before the Vegas empty net goal, Wheeler was interfered with going behind the goal to get the puck.  That call gets made, it could have been a different story.

Atrocious officiating as last night but the Jets were sloppy way too often and those Garbage Knights made them pay almost every time.

I ******* despise that team.

16 hours ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

I heard it was bad. Yet to catch it.

16 hours ago, BomberBall said:

Doc Walker wasn’t great tonight, but they aren’t anthem singers, Nattress is… And she is horrendous.

Remember in the movie Dumb and Dumber when Jim Carrey’s character said, “You want to hear the most annoying sound in the world?”  Then he rips off a nasally scream?  I’d rather listen to that for 24 hours straight, than listen to Nattress sing an anthem. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=851NFii7J1I