Game 2: @ Stars

Game 2 At Dallas
Time: 7:30 PM CDT
TV: TSN3

1-0-0 vs. 2-0-0

Jets starting goalie:  Connor Hellebuyck
Stars starting goalie: Jake Oettinger

Bowness still has Covid so Arneil back as bench boss.  We'll see how the boys perform tonight.  Solid win against NYR and 2 days of rest before the start of 3 in 4 nights.  

1 - 3 after this road trip, Helle can't keep saving us. Feels like it's going to be a long year. It is early yet though...is Dubois buying into the backchecking rule cause that first goal against was on him.

Edited by bb1

22 minutes ago, blue_gold_84 said:

What happens during the first intermission? They've been utter shite in the middle frame in two straight games. It's baffling.

I think it's the fact they are missing Bowness.   If he's back on Wednesday, I suspect you'll see some improvement.    Since we're playing the Avs, we'll get shitkicked, but I think you'll see a much better effort in the middle frame.

1 minute ago, bb1 said:

Until we get a big gun on the point our pp is going to suffer. Hopefully they sit Stanley against the Avs not that Samberg is a massive upgrade but at least he is more mobile and less prone to boneheaded plays. Like to see Capo...

Was not just Stanley. DeMelo served up a nice pizza. Stars guy almost bought it for $5.