Game 42: @Philadelphia

iHeart

Connor Dubois Perfetti are the only line who doesn't get caved In defensively.  

9 55 26 just awful. It's 5 on 3 when they are on the ice. 

55 just stands there doing nothing taking nobody... Jets got a huge problem.  Huge. 

Edited by Goalie

3 minutes ago, captaincanuck12 said:

So who are we shopping at the trade deadline?

I'd strongly consider moving out 55. Doubt that's a deadline thing tho but dude obviously just don't care anymore 

Maybe Stastny copp Dillon or Stanley Beaulieu Harkins ves. 

Up to me? Everyone but Morrissey Samberg heinola Dubois Connor Perfetti ehlers 

Edited by Goalie

so say we do trade Scheif who gets to wear the A starting next season? I think it should be stast but he only signed a one year contract, I want him to stick around, I imagine that it would be either Ehlers or Copp or PLD

I wouldn't shop Perf either he's on the taxi squad and yet he's already showing serious promise

I don't think Stastny or Copp are going to be here next season.  Wheeler's boat anchor contract kicks in next year and we're at the cap.  The youngins show promise, we just need a coach who can put these pieces together.  I like Coach Lowry but he's not NHL caliber head coach.  

When we eventually miss the playoffs, the team will be in a rebuild next year.   i don't think trading  55 is the right call.. find a coach that can whip his @$$ into shape.   Wheeler needs to get off the top line , and noone is going to take his contract from us.

19 minutes ago, iHeart said:

so say we do trade Scheif who gets to wear the A starting next season? I think it should be stast but he only signed a one year contract, I want him to stick around, I imagine that it would be either Ehlers or Copp or PLD

I wouldn't shop Perf either he's on the taxi squad and yet he's already showing serious promise

Perf? As in the guy who isn't on the taxi squad? He's on the team all year now 

Not really considering it was a give n go play and no forward covered for him. 

Go listen to Stastny.  

Hes talking about 55 and 26 don't cha know. 

Ppl crapping on rookies trying to make things happen while 55 And 26 revert back to the Maurice dump n chase. Coach killers man. The sooner they go the better for the team.