September 27, 20215 yr Three Strikes Marshall Four Strikes Mike MOAB Mark H The Rest Eliminated Please place picks below. Note there is a game tomorrow Ottawa vs Edmonton.
September 29, 20215 yr I’ll go with Eugene Lewis. Changed my mind. I'll ride with Andrew Harris. Edited October 2, 20215 yr by M.O.A.B.
October 2, 20215 yr Darvin was targetted for a TD last night - but they didn't connect. It's been a slice gents. Let's see if Mike can keep this thing going for another week.
October 2, 20215 yr On 2021-09-28 at 8:09 PM, M.O.A.B. said: I’ll go with Eugene Lewis. Changed my mind. I'll ride with Andrew Harris. Dang!
October 4, 20215 yr 45 minutes ago, Jpan85 said: Yes it over officially congrats to Marshall. Thanks for doing this. Much appreciated.
October 4, 20215 yr On 2021-10-02 at 9:50 PM, Mark H. said: Done deal - congrats to the Sheriff. We're competing against Willard Reaves? Pro's should only be allowed 3 strikes to level the playing field! 😂
October 4, 20215 yr Thanks to Jpan85 for organizing and to everyone who participated. This was a lot of fun and challenging in a strange year with offences so slow to start.
Three Strikes
Marshall
Four Strikes
Mike
MOAB
Mark H
The Rest Eliminated
Please place picks below. Note there is a game tomorrow Ottawa vs Edmonton.