Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Random Jets News

  • Replies 4k
  • Views 424.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Yes was aware of this a week ago  Stastny can go anytime 

  • absolutely 100% done with Stastny....goodbye, good riddance.....

  • BomberBall
    BomberBall

    Tucker Carlson??  Tucker ******* Carlson?!!!! That guy might be the biggest asshat that has ever lived.  Nothing he spouts can be considered ‘information’.

Featured Replies

The Prime broadcasts suck, from a quality perspective, but I like it because it's a rare game I can see here in AB. I'm contemplating paying for the current version of NHL Centre Ice just to get the regional fakes but I dunno .. $40/month... And if they're **** again this year.....??

  • Author
31 minutes ago, Noeller said:

The Prime broadcasts suck, from a quality perspective, but I like it because it's a rare game I can see here in AB. I'm contemplating paying for the current version of NHL Centre Ice just to get the regional fakes but I dunno .. $40/month... And if they're **** again this year.....??

Any NHL Center Ice deals from your tv provider?

1 hour ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

Any NHL Center Ice deals from your tv provider?

Haven't seen any (Rogers) yet but I'm definitely keeping my eyes peeled!

I just get Sportsnet+ every year and that gets me the games that are blacked out here on TSN3, and any games shown on Sportsnet, which is usually on Saturdays. I also have Amazon Prime so I get the Monday games as well.

I adore how some out there in internet land (e.g., Trevor Connor from hockey feed whoever that may be) and CH's agent are suggesting that because CH and his agent privately informed Chevy early in the summer he wanted to be traded out of Wnnipeg and its being reported that teams like Florida and Buffalo were interested but are saying Chevy either delayed on and/or refused offers made that Chevy is at fault to where they are at now, i.e., no deal made, uncertainty abound as the 2026/2027 season begins because hey Chevy didn't get a deal done and he had gobs of time. I'm sorry, what? I find the first word coming to my mind when reading this are blowhards. I'm sorry, is Winnipeg suppose to bend over backwards to ensure CH's request to get out of his longterm generous signed contract with Jets is expedited even if Winnipeg takes a hit in what we get back for him because Chevy thinks it's a deal that isn't satisfactory but the critic/agent thinks no it's a fair deal or we don't want to wait anymore, take it? I'm sorry, who is the GM here? Please. I strongly believe Chevy is in a position of strength (regardless of how the upcoming season goes with wins and losses) not the other way around like the above people I mentioned are suggesting. And this personal stuff apparently going on behind the scenes with how his wife has been treated by certain parts of the Winnipeg public online and/or in person are two separate issues and one should not dictate how the other is handled.

Edited by HardCoreBlue

Honestly. Screw CH. I liked the guy. Great goalie but I’m a fan of the Winnipeg Jets not just CH. KC job is to get the best deal for the jets not CH.

Compare Crosby in Pitts with Helle here and you can sure tell a true professional ..Crosby hoping he can re-sign with the Pens and Hellebuck chucking all of his time here into the receptacle ...I'm glad we're taking our time to make a deal for Bucky....what's the hurry and if it doesn't suit Helle and his agents narrative....too bad

50 minutes ago, Stickem said:

Compare Crosby in Pitts with Helle here and you can sure tell a true professional ..Crosby hoping he can re-sign with the Pens and Hellebuck chucking all of his time here into the receptacle ...I'm glad we're taking our time to make a deal for Bucky....what's the hurry and if it doesn't suit Helle and his agents narrative....too bad

Tsn sure pushing Helle narrative. Carolina is an option they say and that will include Alexander nikishin. Now who of Josh Demelo or sambergs spot is he taking. The only way that happens is if Samberg goes also which means bigger deal involving Jarvis Stankhoven Blake and more. A big time guy would need to be included. All these proposals I see from legit nhl sources all significantly favour not the Jets. Don’t see Chevy trading him for garbage and things we don’t need. LHD? There’s no need.

5 hours ago, kelownabomberfan said:

Curated by AI

Like they have any clue what Chevy is doing.

Dude chilling outside united way is more of a source than any media person is cuz at least they in Winnipeg The media pushing the Helle narrative but ignoring the jets needs trust me, a LHD isn’t a need and pretending Helle didn’t suck outside of 2 weeks on a super team last year

I’ll bet he’s not traded to any of the teams the media thinks

I’m happy for Ehlers. I hope Helle never wins a cup.

Edited by Goalie

I find hockey insiders/analysts (and I know why - access) tend to be a more critical with their thoughts on hockey issues unless of course it's talking specifically about the actual player of significance involved in the issue. Case in point, Connor Hellebuyck. Reading inside scoops from Elliotte Friedman for example about CH's situation never dives into CH's role in putting management in this position in the first place. Yes be critical about all people /all issues involved, but including the player himself. I know EF is walking a fine line because if he calls out players he loses access to players and their agents negating his significance in being an 'insider' but geez louis CH/Agent share some of the 'could have done things differently' analysis.

It's frustrating.

  • Author
5 hours ago, kelownabomberfan said:

HSGvg66WgAIzYiR?format=jpg&name=small

giphy.gif

That reminds me wasn't Buff suspended before he threw in the towel

Edited by iHeart

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.