Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Random Jets News

  • Replies 4k
  • Views 424.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Yes was aware of this a week ago  Stastny can go anytime 

  • absolutely 100% done with Stastny....goodbye, good riddance.....

  • BomberBall
    BomberBall

    Tucker Carlson??  Tucker ******* Carlson?!!!! That guy might be the biggest asshat that has ever lived.  Nothing he spouts can be considered ‘information’.

Featured Replies

2 hours ago, Noeller said:

So apparently Friedman says the Jets have tried to keep it quiet but there's now "noise" surrounding some kind of deal involving Hellebuyck and Werenski...

Sign me up. I’d imagine Elvis is coming or Graves then also cuz cbj would have 3 nhl goalies.

Helle has lost me as a fan after last season. I’d be cool if he had a good year for the jets but he didn’t. Was his worst season of his career and he sorta screwed them by delaying his surgery. Dude had 2 good weeks last year and it was in Italy. Gets back and 1st shot on goal goes in most games. Don’t care about his politics. Just think he’s a guy who could easily be a problem in a dressing room cuz he never accepts criticism

Team seemed to play harder for Comrie. Not sure if that’s just because Eric isn’t as good or if they just wanted to win more for him. Helle is outspoken and can rub ppl the wrong way. Jets have a bunch of pro Canada guys. Kyle Connor came back immediately after. Helle didn’t. Helle just always throws everyone but himself on the bus. I’m happy for nikolaj. He did it right. Didn’t ask out or anything, just was time for change. I hope Helle and Brady tkachuk and ppl like that never win a cup.

Helle is a POS to me now. He literally signed long term last year then wants out after he has his statistically worst year of his career. Average Helle = jets make the playoffs. For as bad as they were if Helles save percentage is .900 or above, we make the playoffs. It was .895

Not good enough. Who was Carolina’s goalie again?

Edited by Goalie

On 2026-06-20 at 7:15 AM, SpeedFlex27 said:

What would Edmonton give up to get Hellebuyck??

Why would Edmonton want Helle? They’d have to give us Draisaitl or something similar to make the cap work. Also Helle is terrible in the playoffs.

Recent Playoff Breakdown

  • 2024: 1-4-0 record, 5.23 GAA, and .864 save percentage in 5 games.

  • 2023: 1-4-0 record, 3.44 GAA, and .886 save percentage in 5 games.

Career Playoff Totals

  • Record: 20-29-0

  • GAA: 2.95

  • Save Percentage: .905

  • Shutouts: 1

Really hasn’t been good since we went on the run to the conference finals and then was outplayed by fleury that series.

It’s easy to win on an all star team like team USA with a 200 million dollar cap hit. But when push comes to shove and dude isn’t on all star teams, he chokes when it matters most. 2 weeks on a larger ice surface in Europe don’t change that especially cuz he went back to being crap the second he got back.

Edited by Goalie

I think trading him is for the best. Trading him will prob make us a better team overall. And I think ppl will see that Helle is very much a system goalie and if you don’t play it perfectly, he can be lit up. If he don’t wanna be here, then send him away now b4 his value drops. Cuz I don’t think he has another MVP or Vézina calibre season in him anymore.

Edited by Goalie

  • Author

As much as I would love to get SJS’s 2nd and Misa for what ever they want(8th, Helle, Samberg, Perfetti, Lambert, Yager just not He & Walton) I think Misa & Stenberg pairing looks pretty nice for them.

8 hours ago, Goalie said:

I think trading him is for the best. Trading him will prob make us a better team overall. And I think ppl will see that Helle is very much a system goalie and if you don’t play it perfectly, he can be lit up. If he don’t wanna be here, then send him away now b4 his value drops. Cuz I don’t think he has another MVP or Vézina calibre season in him anymore.

All goaltenders play according to a system now. The goalie who wins games by himself, no longer exists.

okay not gonna lie seeing Gagner and especially Clitsome was surprising

  • Author
1 hour ago, iHeart said:

okay not gonna lie seeing Gagner and especially Clitsome was surprising

im surprised to see guys who only played a year.

Fun fact. Grant clitty clitsome lived 2 blocks away from me on Kildonan drive when he was with the Jets. I’m not on Kildonan drive. It’s 2 blocks away but yup dude lived at Kildonan and Dunrobin.

The most interesting part of the alumni roster is Claude Noel cuz basically he did not see eye to eye with Ladd wheels and buff. Eakin is odd also as I heard he wasn’t happy here. It’s basically the 2011 roster with a few others added.

Edited by Goalie

  • Author

Buffalo apparently offered the #4 pick, a player and a prospect for Helle & the #8 pick but Chevy said no - would not part with the #8 pick.

No clue what player and prospect was offered but I don't blame him at all for wanting to keep that #8 picom

5 minutes ago, bigg jay said:

Buffalo apparently offered the #4 pick, a player and a prospect for Helle & the #8 pick but Chevy said no - would not part with the #8 pick.

No clue what player and prospect was offered but I don't blame him at all for wanting to keep that #8 picom

Helle is the best goaltender in the world. Any team that comes to the Jets and says yes but hey his post season stats aren't as good to rationalize their offer I would automatically end the discussion and tell them to pound sand. We are in the drivers seat on this one. Any player offered must be elite, not good, not great but elite.

20 minutes ago, HardCoreBlue said:

Helle is the best goaltender in the world. Any team that comes to the Jets and says yes but hey his post season stats aren't as good to rationalize their offer I would automatically end the discussion and tell them to pound sand. We are in the drivers seat on this one. Any player offered must be elite, not good, not great but elite.

The player and prospect are huge parts of that deal and not knowing who they are make it impossible to gauge the offer. But I can understand Chevy saying no. Hopefully the price is driving up.

  • Author

Had to laugh at someone who suggested maybe Montreal.

I'd do Helle for Dobes by itself, wouldnt even need to add Evans D

7 minutes ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

Had to laugh at someone who suggested maybe Montreal.

I'd do Helle for Dobes by itself, wouldnt even need to add Evans D

And right after that trade was made two very big men dressed in black suits would firmly escort Mr. Chevy into a black Escalade and speed off into the distance.

On 2026-06-26 at 1:39 PM, HardCoreBlue said:

And right after that trade was made two very big men dressed in black suits would firmly escort Mr. Chevy into a black Escalade and speed off into the distance.

I’d help bury the body personally.

I mean logic says the prospects probably weren’t worth trading pick 8 for. Cuz if you say 4 for Helle (not convinced goalie needs to come back in a trade) I see like lambert to Vegas for adin Hill or similar type thing. Columbus for Graves or whatever type thing and then 8 for player prospects it’s probably guys who maybe weren’t as good as Chevy thought a guy at 8 would be at the time. Top 8 was solid this draft top 9 you can say.dropped a bit after didn’t it

So those players weren’t worth Viggo Bjork ( a long term under control potential elite 1 Nevermind 2 center perhaps immediately)

Carolina would be a fun trade destination. I’m not going Nikishin tho, for Helle I’d want Ehlers lol. Jk. Prob Blake stankhoven or Jarvis tho straight up honestly.

I’m curious if Buffalo is the end destination tho and maybe future 1sts

Something like

Helle, Iafallo (he has value) to Buffalo and maybe Josh Doane and 2027 1st (top 5 protected)

Then you do like lambert probably (asked for trade last year) and maybe you try to convince a guy dudes a Gud vet so like Nino or names to Columbus for Canadian goaltender and meant to be Winnipeg Jet, Jet Graves.

Edited by Goalie

They'd be crazy not to re-sign Perf....I have a bad feeling we're going to be hearing the A word though

Gus Bus is moving on

Edited by iHeart

Arbitration? I mean Perfetti had a pretty shitty year and regressed. I’m not sure he has much leverage honestly. It’s June 29 tho. These deals get done in mid August.

  • Author
4 hours ago, iHeart said:

Gus Bus is moving on

MPI said it was cheaper to write it off then to keep putting money into it.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.