3 stars plus hh grey cup bound

wbbfan

On 2019-11-18 at 1:55 AM, TheAardvark said:

Richie Hall deserves some kudos... in hostile territory his D came up huge.  How many plays from inside the 10 and no TD's?  Unheard of.  Lapo got the win last week, Hall gets it this week....

The D held BLM to like 100 yards passing. How dont they get the credit? 

I will congratulate the Bombers on reaching the Grey Cup. I will say they played an excellent game against the Stampeders however not so good against Sask. Sayles need only to knock down the pass and the game was over....thank goodness for the goal posts and the defence for a couple of goal line stands. And thanks to Gauthier for his determination game game saving tackle.

Hamilton is a different animal period. While we have a QB who can throw a deep ball somewhat consistently we still have an OC who cannot see the forest for the trees. The calls with Collaras going deep are to be complimented, the play calls when Streveler was in are really questionable. Since when does it mean that when Streveler comes in the only person running the ball is Streveler. Does Lapo believe he is surprising anyone by Streveler running every single play! Oh he did pass once sorry. Why do they not do what they did against Calgary...run some plays with Harris running or demski and fake Streveler once in awhile. 

Lapolice had better come up with a better game plan against Hamilton if we are going to win. 

Hall’s defence has been pretty good since he replaced the safety. All that is required now is to stay focused, play good man to man and understand the game situation! 

will we win? I sure hope so but we are in deep in my mind BUT with some good coaching, some great focus by all we have a chance! Go Bombers Go