Game 1/82: Jets @ Rags

Noeller

Yeah, I thought Stulikov had a tough one, and I imagine that weighed on Morrissey, too. I think Helle is really dependent on a solid D in front of him...he's not the guy that's going to steal you games by himself. Could be a tough year if they don't shore things up in front of him.

Helle will be fine. Lost in the Helle talk was the Jets may have had lots of shots.. They won the corsi battle.. Was Helle good? No. King Henrik wasn't either.. The Jets D with the puck is fun.. The Jets D without the puck gets exposed.. Aint no quick fix here.. Doubt Buff is back also.. Why would he now.. Pointless to come back.. Hes gonna retire. Thats fine but.. We are playing a few 2 many AHL quality players in our lineup when we dont have 2. Biteto is garbage in the D zone.. Mau sure put him out lots tho.. Jets got pinned in their zone most times, not sure how many times he was on ice when Rags scored but a couple im sure. Honestly.. On those 5 goals.. Cant fault Helle for a breakaway.. The Panarin one.. The Trouba goal.. On replay Kuli seriously screens him at the worst time and the winner as it deflected off Pionk.. He wasn't great but he didn't gave much of a chance on ill say 3 of the 5..  The first goal sucked for sure.. The others? Not much help or chance. D is bad. Real bad without the Puck. 

PP didnt do much tho. 

Its 1 game.. 

Ill stick to positives 

On D i liked Heinola and Poolman. Both can sure hit some nice passes. 

ESW was dominating. Ehlers was Ehlectric. 

CCL was solid. I liked how they looked. 

Apples Roslo Lowry all showed up. Perreault was his pesky self even. 

Didn't think much of Borque Letestu Biteto Kuli. 

All in all solid effort.. Its 2 bad the top 6 is gonna be gassed by All Star Break tho.. 

Scheif with 24 minutes.. Not neccesary. Ya beast but its the 1st game.. Spread it out more... If u don't trust guys to play more minutes.. Call up guys like Luoto Spacek Niku etc.. Guys who atleast will get better. 

39 minutes ago, Goalie said:

Its 1 game.. 

Ill stick to positives 

On D i liked Heinola and Poolman. Both can sure hit some nice passes. 

ESW was dominating. Ehlers was Ehlectric. 

CCL was solid. I liked how they looked. 

Apples Roslo Lowry all showed up. Perreault was his pesky self even. 

Didn't think much of Borque Letestu Biteto Kuli. 

All in all solid effort.. Its 2 bad the top 6 is gonna be gassed by All Star Break tho.. 

Scheif with 24 minutes.. Not neccesary. Ya beast but its the 1st game.. Spread it out more... If u don't trust guys to play more minutes.. Call up guys like Luoto Spacek Niku etc.. Guys who atleast will get better. 

The 4th line had 7 minutes.  Bourque had 14 minutes.  Switch Roslovic and Bourque for chrissakes.