NHL Injury Watch 2019/20

FrostyWinnipeg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Dr Zaius said:

RIP Oilers.

To the Oiler faithful the big man on campus is also Leon Draisaitl.  Having a banner year but more pressure on him in the next little while to hold the offensive fort till #97 gets back.  

For the good of the game here's hoping a healthy return for #97 and for the Oilers to lose all their remaining games they have in February while's he out. Sorry @Noeller and @17to85 but living in Sherwood Park Alberta my top 3 favorite NHL teams are as follows: #1 Jets  #2 Jets and #3 Jets. 🙂

All I ever ask for is that one of the Oilers or Jets be good so I have something to cheer about. Living near Calgary makes me an "Anyone But Calgary" fan in all sports. Their "fans" are among the worst in all of sports, near Riders "fan" levels...

"With 7:50 remaining in the first period of our game tonight, Jay Bouwmeester suffered a cardiac episode and collapsed on our bench after completing his shift. Thankfully, with the quick response of our medical trainers, Anaheim medical trainers and their team physicians, they were able to stabilize Jay. He was alert and moving all of his extremities as he was transported to UC Irvine Medical Center. Currently, Jay is conscious and alert as he undergoes further testing by Anaheim's physicians. We will update Jay's condition on Wednesday morning."

On 2020-02-11 at 3:38 PM, Noeller said:

All I ever ask for is that one of the Oilers or Jets be good so I have something to cheer about. Living near Calgary makes me an "Anyone But Calgary" fan in all sports. Their "fans" are among the worst in all of sports, near Riders "fan" levels...

Being a lifelong Jet fan living in Alberta, you know it's okay to dislike both the Flames and the Oilers. How about Anything But C and E.

1 hour ago, HardCoreBlue said:

Being a lifelong Jet fan living in Alberta, you know it's okay to dislike both the Flames and the Oilers. How about Anything But C and E.

Nah, I'm born in 1980 and worshipped the Gretzky Oilers. I was a goalie growing up so Fuhr was my idol and I'll always have a lot of love for that franchise. 

Good to know. I grew up hating the Oilers because we never could get past that dynasty being in the same division no matter how good our Jets were. Every time Gretzky had the puck Jet fans puckered right up it was actually pretty unfair so whenever I see the Oilers struggling it brings a bit of joy to my world. :)

2 hours ago, Noeller said:

Nah, I'm born in 1980 and worshipped the Gretzky Oilers. I was a goalie growing up so Fuhr was my idol and I'll always have a lot of love for that franchise. 

Now you've done it.

Fuhr*

The asterisk stands for cocaine taken before games but Oilers fans be forgiving because Cups.

Edited by FrostyWinnipeg

1 hour ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

Now you've done it.

Fuhr*

The asterisk stands for cocaine taken before games but Oilers fans be forgiving because Cups.

this is all such horseshit....the entire team was doing coke! Hell, half the LEAGUE probably was! It was the 80s! It's been well documented that the entire Oilers young guns team was partying HARD back then, but Fuhr was the guy who took the fall