• Ottawa
  2. 2. Game 6

• BC
    • Edmonton
  3. 3. Game 7

• Hamilton
    • Toronto

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 2019-06-20 at 11:30 PM

• Rich pinned and featured this topic

Well, I could be heading for 0-3 this week, but just got a gut feeling I made the right picks.

Got SSK over OTT because I just can't trust the guy who throws 4 picks in a game

Edmonton and BC is a real tossup that could go either way, but I just feel Reilly's going to spoil the party here

I'm really taking a reach here, but I'm going to call the Argos over the TiCats.  Time for Franklin to show the money or go home.

I think SSK pulls a win out of their asses. Powell is a good RB returning to Ottawa after a huge season there. Looking for a big game from him in particular.

The great thing about taking the riders in pick'ems is even when you're wrong you still get to enjoy a rider loss, like a soothing balm of rider sadness

On 2019-06-17 at 11:13 AM, USABomberfan said:

Got SSK over OTT because I just can't trust the guy who throws 4 picks in a game

Agreed. He will get picked off... but I don't think sask can turn those into points. Works out great- you don't have to plug your nose and vomit a bit in your mouth and pick sask.

Tough week.

Ottawa is worse than the win they pulled off in Calgary, but maybe better than their pre-season predictions. Davis has to play much better against a tough Rider D, but Powell aside at RB, Sask may have no offence with the weak QB crop they'll be fielding. Powell`s return to Ottawa may motivate, but the RedBlack run defence was very solid last week. Tiebreaker goes to the home team, Taking Ottawa, even though I think Davis won`t last the year as the starter in the capital.

Hamilton did not look great last week on offence, not sure if it was just a one game blip or if they need to iron out a few more kinks. Toronto is the great unknown, but I like the idea of Franklin and Derel Walker together, and maybe James Wilder returns to 2017 form. Again, home field (such as it is) is the intangible tiebreaker for me. Taking a flyer ion the Argos.

Edmonton looked great offensively, you could not have predicted a better start for Harris. And yet they were tied with the Alouettes of all teams with 2 minutes left. Harris can`t possibly play that well again, can he? And Mike Reilly returns "home" to face a much weaker defence than he stared down last week.The homecoming is the X factor in what could be an offensive shootout (I hope - Reilly is my Lock of the Week)

Almost prepared to go 0-3 this week.

• Rich unpinned this topic